Maschine and Sonic Core in XTC mode

Discuss Scope XTC mode.

Moderators: valis, garyb

condo19

Maschine and Sonic Core in XTC mode

Post by condo19 »

Has anyone got Scope 5.1 in XTC mode running in Maschine 1.6? I gave it a try and I get crackles when I try and load any Scope FX and I can't get the pads working on the synths. I have a mix of 2 pulsar 1(4dsp) and a 3dsp cards. Would love to get this working inside Maschine. The good thing is that Maschine seems to be automaping the FX.
Thanks!
condo19

Re: Maschine and Sonic Core in XTC mode

Post by condo19 »

I seem to have it working! I had to mess with the card order in the cset.ini to get the 3dsp card as the host. I get a slight crackle at 3ms and am missing some scope plugins in maschine. Synths seem to be mapping correctly to the pads and it automaps the knobs to the maschine controller. Sometimes it seems to lockup when using the controller to tweak XTC plugins though. Could be to long of a usb cable for the maschine controller.
Chisel

Re: Maschine and Sonic Core in XTC mode

Post by Chisel »

You're doing better than me. I've been using Maschine in standalone mode and I can't get any XTC plug-ins to show up. When I go into the plug-in manager, the XTC plug-ins are always unchecked. If I check them and rescan, they don't show up and remain unchecked. I'm using Maschine 1.7 standalone with Scope 4.5 in XTC mode and one Pulsar II card. I've been using XTC mode in Ableton Live for years, so I know my XTC setup works. I just don't know how to get it to work with Maschine.

Peace \/
chisel316

Update: I got a response back from NI stating that Maschine is only supported in Windows 7. That seems a bit crazy to me. I'm running Maschine + Komplete 8 on my Windows XP box, so I should be greatful that this is my only issue. It's hard to believe that they don't have some type of log so I can see why it's not loading. Oh well, I can still use it in SFP mode and treat the Scope plug-ins as external instruments or add the Scope plug-ins after I've imported my music into Ableton Live.