Corona Vacations

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

dawman

Corona Vacations

Post by dawman »

Just bought 4 round trip tickets from LV to Lihue, HI. With interconnection flights to Oahu and Maui.
4 adults 2 infants for January 2021 after Trump crushes the weak Liberals.
Total flights were 1,280 USD. Hotels 6 days on 3 different islands 620 USD.
Also booked 4 adults 2 infants for 5 days in Orlando @ DisneyWorld, flights rooms 1040 USD.

There’s an upside to every crisis.
Thanks to those loser politicians screaming Earth will end. On occasion they are useful.
:D

I priced the very same flights for 2 vacations last year and couldn’t afford them in advance because they were over 11,000 USD.
Over 8,000 dollars in discounts.

I hope Trump stays for 4 more and the same WOKElings continue with fake investigations, fake impeachments, and fake outrage.
I’ll come home broke after each vacation but that’s what work is for.

Go buy some flights, get them while they scraping the barrel for cash.
t_tangent

Re: Corona Vacstions

Post by t_tangent »

Sounds great. Why not go for a cruise as well. I'll bet they are dirt cheap right now. :)
dawman

Re: Corona Vacstions

Post by dawman »

They’re really cheap on the NCL ships.
I saw a round trip flight to Greece for 100 bucks. Last time I saw Greece they were rioting because they were losing some of their free stuff. A neighbor sends her son to Barcelona for college, she visited then went on to Greece to see the sights. Tour Guide stole her purse. Think I’ll wait until they get some of their free stuff again....
valis

Re: Corona Vacations

Post by valis »

Border between Turkey & Greece is seeing some heat. Both with the Turks trying to break down the 'border wall' (MAGAs would be proud that they haven't succeeded much--yet) and with some F-16 flyovers that are apparently going further into Greece airspace each time. NATO vs NATO: The Videogame? Maybe we just finally ran out of people to sell F-16's (& etc) to and need a reason for them to re-up. Haven’t seen much of these things on the media, and we all know how accurate the socials can be.

Maybe that's the 21st Century cruise marketing pitch: sit offshore and watch countries melting down while participating in your own zombie apocolypse mini-game.
dawman

Post by dawman »

Turkey has all the cards. They’re keeping Russia busy, and can easily flood Europe with millions of refugees if they want.

When you know your neighbors respond to political correctness you have serious leverage as predicting politicians seeking the moral high ground is a no brainer.

Syrian refugees are the new Palestinians.
I feel sorry for these folks. Personally I’d take them in, ask for volunteers to go back and help get rid of that paper hanging son of a bitch.

Wonder how much a round trip to Damascus is? 45 bucks probably.
Hell with this Chinese Corona virus spreading around the world, having nobody wanting to enter your country is a plus.
dawman

Post by dawman »

Well there’s another vacation now.
Clubs and Shows are closing up for 2 weeks.
Anyone who has been paying quarterly taxes as a musician, sub contractor, anyone who basically pays on an estimation of income can receive financial help.

Hopefully most of my bro’s get some help.
Those who never pay taxes, would usually be shit out of luck.
But it seems if you can prove you have no income you can receive benefits.

Stay safe my brothers from other mothers.
dante

Post by dante »

No vacation for super computer owners. Maybe Holger, Bill Putnam and Harvard can invent a plugin we can all dedicate our DSP cycles to like these GPU folks.

https://www.hpcwire.com/2020/03/16/fold ... -covid-19/

Weird - that Greg Bowman looks like the Bowman in 2001.
dawman

Post by dawman »

Kill those viruses damn it.

I’ve heard there’s a great new plug in form MIT that;s cross platform.

It’s called the Hillary Clinton Deny Lie Delay.

Ankyu
dante

Post by dante »

Yeah I hear she’s been using the Sonnox Ego Inflator for a while now...