THE CANTERBURY SUITCASE... Wow!

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Nestor

THE CANTERBURY SUITCASE... Wow!

Post by Nestor »

This one is superb!!! :)

It sounds really great, and most importantly, IT PLAYS VERY WELL... When you play it, it feels so musical, well done! To my humble understanding and ears, one of the best Rhodes ever sampled in the long run of efforts for the perfect Rhodes. If this is not perfect for you, it is perfect at least, for a certain number of styles and kind of sounds. Try it out, it is worth it! :D

http://www.soniccouture.com/en/products ... -suitcase/
*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*
Mr Arkadin

Re: THE CANTERBURY SUITCASE... Wow!

Post by Mr Arkadin »

I'm a big fan of all their libraries. Wait for a sale and pick up a bargain. I don't have that one but I love their Broken Wurlitzer (I was always more Wurli than Rhodes tbh). Konkrete, Gamelan, Xtended Piano, Glass instruments (whatever it's called). Great stuff.
Marco

Post by Marco »

GAS Alarm! I already have the keyscape, and now I am not looking for anything else. It's good when you have found what you have ever been looking for.

Maybe this library is the right thing for you, or get an original Hardware and ready!
:wink: out and about for music production. Are you still configguring your Studio :lol: music first!
Marco

Post by Marco »

GAS Alarm! I already have the keyscape, and now I am not looking for anything else. It's good when you have found what you have ever been looking for.

Maybe this library is the right thing for you, or get an original Hardware and ready!
:wink: out and about for music production. Are you still configguring your Studio :lol: music first!
dawman

Post by dawman »

Oh yes.
Much like true Suitcase models from the 70s.
It’s what I use most right now.
Keyscape LA Classic from Keyscape, and PianoTeqs MKI are very good too.
Canterbury is a spot on 70s Rhodes sound though.
Round Robin attack and release samples make you mad just like the original.