Brexit

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

hubird

Re: Brexit

Post by hubird »

Tell me something...

But why doing secretly about the obvious?
News papers are showing those things everyday, from small to big, from surface stuff to long term manipulations.
Naming and shaming I'd say, keep things open and public, don't make it a conspiracy inner circle thing. It makes it laughable.

Btw, brother Nestor means more, deeper and deeper secrets which only he knows...he's the prophet, the one to whom no one is listening...aaarghh :lol:

Btw., are you Nestor's explainateur?
garyb

Post by garyb »

newspapers show everything today?
are you insane or stupid, or do you work for an official agency?

why do secretly?
why not?
why are you so arrogant that you need the world to act according to your own sensibility?

Nestor's "explainateur"? now you're being funny. if you haven't noticed, i don't agree with everything that Nestor posts. in don't disagree with everything, either. the world isn't just black or white, neither is it grey.
hubird

Post by hubird »

I don't like secretly formulated statements, and I don't like a moderator trying to explain the 'background' of posts of a specific member of the forum. He's not a child, he's more than adult.
You did explain and justify his post, whatever you say.
garyb wrote:newspapers show everything today?
I decide by my self what the world looks like, I don't need your unasked consults :)

Act as a wise moderator, instead of as a concealed political advisor.
Keep your conspiracy preference privately, or use it only to explain your personal settlement.

If you want you can buy from me a course 'how to behave as a moderator', I can make you a special sales offer.
hubird

Post by hubird »

Without joking, if you don't understand your public role here you'll be in trouble.
The way you are acting now you are more or less damaging the authority of your public function, not only to me.
In fact it's quite amazing that you don't understand this, even not after so many identical role conflicts.

Planetz would be a much nicer place if you would understand your role better.
Check threads of before 2007, before the infamous illuminati thread (blocked by John) got started.
You almost don't believe the good atmosphere of the time :)

Every time you get in trouble, because you don't wanne distinguish between your public task and your personal (political) convictions.
Every first year student organisation can explain this to you.

You can only lose this way, although some will always adore you because of experienced support.
'So true Gary, I love you....' time after time, yikes, I wouldn't even want this :D

just my humble opinion, you won't agree, that's clear.
But in my view this is unthinkable:
garyb wrote:newspapers show everything today?
g'nignt.
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

garyb wrote:death is the change to living.

progress is living to death.

progress and change aren't always happy.

yes, there seems to be more info available.
much of it is bogus, however. this applies to both fringe and official sources.

it is an absolute fact. all governments lie and many of the people who work for them are complete liars, but the biggest liars of all are those who orchestrate governments. this has been demonstrated throughout human history by every single regime that has left records, including the current one. the lies are recorded.

it is a fact that people write all kinds of books and make elaborate websites full of bogus information. sometimes organizations are involved, but some people commit hoaxes on their own.

i don't see how anyone can deny this except if they are on a payroll. if they are not on a payroll, then they would have to just be incredibly naive and stupid.
What can I say, I must second this in detail
*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*
dawman

Post by dawman »

WEBPAGE_20150802_214907.jpg
WEBPAGE_20150802_214907.jpg (43.61 KiB) Viewed 2095 times
garyb

Post by garyb »

what is this threat of trouble?
will the thought police show up? if so, i take it all back.

all the rest is just shooting the breeze, at least as far as a site about Scope is concerned.
hubird, you accuse me of many things, but what is hilarious is that you are the one who most often forgets the purpose of PlanetZ. it's for Scope information and Scope communication. this is the off-topic forum, where we all blow hard. if you can't admit the possibility of corruption or mistruth, then as i said, it's naivete, insufficient processing power, prevarication, trolling, or sand in the vagina. in any case, it has to be unpleasant because it is an attempt to ignore, or make others ignore, reality.

this world isn't all bad or anything. there are definitely some very bad things, though. it's not like i spend all my hours being depressed, unless i think about money(not even then). otherwise, i love this life. there are those who engineer disease and plans to kill millions and things to make humanity their servants. guess what? the ones in position of power are usually the best suspects for this kind of behavior. that doesn't make everyone of them bad, but we could probably get by without their help. that's just reality. i'm not looking to kill the kings and queens of this world, neither the ones with titles or the ones that just own stuff. i don't mind their wealth. i get tired of their management, though. it's inept and it's their little toadies that make this world a pain in the ass. i wish they'd knock it off and if they can't be helpful, at least they could be neutral. i know that seems like criminal thinking to the Renfields of this world.

anyway, Nestor doesn't need me to help him. he knows what he wants to say. if i disagree, i might correct him. he might disagree with me, or he might agree. that's all i remember about "clarifying" Nestor's statements or whatever the charge was.

anyway, this thread isn't about me or me and hubird or hubird. it's not about what hubird or i think or like, although we certainly could volunteer those things. stop trying to change the discussion to what kinda guy i am. i'm more shy than that. tlk about your points, not me. that is an order. talk about me in it's own thread. don't get too rude, though. i know that mr hubird thinks that i have called him names, but he can only call himself those names by playing the part. to say that the news is never a lie and that everything important is always in the news, is to be an idiot or a liar. period. it's not personal.
borg

Post by borg »

I don't post that often anymore, but note that I come by (almost) daily and read most posts... Normally I wouldn't engage in such discussions, or get personal, but I've seen this too often lately...

Hubird, please stop talking out of your ass, man. Your attacks on Gary are based on nothing. This is Z, he's not the chairman of Congress, and, you're still here, so he hasn't used his superpowers to get rid of you.

More often than not, I'm with your trains of thought and arguments, but as soon as Nestor comes up with a dreamy thought, or Gary, it doesn't take long for you to turn rude and your method of discussion sounds a lot like the mudslinging by those clowns running for president at the moment.

Next post around Christmas 2017...
andy
the lunatics are in the hall
guppy

Post by guppy »

I think that the final answer about the superiority of modern science is to show you the last nasa picture of earth :
you can easily see sun rotation, and how gravity affects us (if the ppl were upside down, they could fall into empty space)
you can even see the camera itself on the pic....that's a proof !
and there are some evidences that there's some traces of life on it.

Who's the daddy ?
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

borg wrote:Nestor comes up with a dreamy thought, or Gary
WELCOME TO WIKIDRIPS

Yeahhhh :roll: here you have YET another "dreamy thought", it comes from Walt Disney too :roll:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/unit ... 824784.cms

jksuperstar

Post by jksuperstar »

Keep out all the other commentary about Trump's nose being up Putin's ass whose nose is up Trump's as well...I'm not sure how to resolve these two lines in this article.

"Even as WikiLeaks released another trove of internal documents from Clinton's campaign on Wednesday, Putin insisted his country was not involved in an effort to influence the US presidential election."

"Vladimir Putin ally tells Americans: Elect Donald Trump or face nuclear war"
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

True... :lol: But the guy who said this is quite in the extreme of the line
jksuperstar

Post by jksuperstar »

I personally don't think Trump will be elected. However, I do think our most troubling times are to come...the Donald is very narcissistic, and WILL be a very big sore loser after the election, and will flail like a monkey with shit & a stick at everyone around. He will claim flawed elections, he will create an alternate reality where he should have won, and at the same time he will try his best to create a situation in which he can say "I told you so".

I think this will be ugly, and in order to do it, he will go international to make it big. So the world will still get to experience the wrath of a narcissistic pig for sometime to come.

Btw, I also used to think Trump was a pattsy for HRC to win, but he's been trolling Obama about birther rights for over 8 years (as an aside, John McCain coordinated with the GOP and had a special Senate vote to recognize him as a natural citizen since he was born in Panama in preparation of the birth question), and so Obama slammed him during a white house correspondents dinner. And slammed him hard. I think all of this election is Trump trying so very hard to recover his ego from being put down by a black man. Seriously. I don't think Trump's ego could ever let him play pattsy for someone else to win.

So, as international talk of Brexit failure comes up as the British Pound is quickly becoming the worst performing currency this year, there is more international strife ahead that will be due only.to bigotry.
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

Obama is speaking with his military forces leaders today regarding Syria. He is considering, among other options, launching strikes against its military bases, which is crazy (for us of course, because this is what they want to happen, sooner or later). If this happens, Russia will immediately respond and the strikes escalation would be unstoppable, in a short period of time we would be witnessing the release of this old contained hatred.

Ladies and gentleman, today it is the day in which the biggest stupid political step of all times could eventually be taken…

In Russia, the mainstream news agencies say we already are in WWIII.
Sounddesigner

Post by Sounddesigner »

It's strange the media refuses to talk much about the content in the Hillary emails from Wikileaks. Content that confirms much of what many have said such as:

1. a war on Christianity was shown in the emails. Some top campaign officials of Hillary Clinton was talking about destroying the Catholic church by imfiltrating it with the fake Catholic organizations they set up to create a 'Catholic-Spring'. As well as bigotry hate talk against Catholics .

2. She said in her Wallstreet speeches that it's important to have a public stance that she tells the people and a private one she tells her cronies. This means you can't trust anything she says.

3. Hillary Clinton stated it's best Wallstreet write the policies governing Wallstreet.

4. She admitted she wanted completely open borders wich would destroy our country.

5. There was a racist comment by top officials in her campaign in a email "needy latinos".

6. Just released today, their is emails from Hilary's camp to the Whitehouse about her email scandle wich links the Whitehouse to it, her top officials asking about a Executive-Privaledge to get rid of the email scandle situation.

7. etc etc etc

What more needs to come out about her? She's guilty of everything evil under the sun. In the above are major things that go beyond anything Donald Trump did. What Hillary has done is corrupted the whole government with her scandles (FBI and DOJ for not charging her and the Whitehouse) and wish to destroy the country with open borders, and her temperment is no better than Donald's since she is responsible for several of the bogus wars we are in now. She doesn't even win the sexist argument against Donald Trump when you look at how she treated a 12 year old girl who was raped.

I'm not saying vote for Donald (there is other options) necessarily but her past is far worse when you look at her actual record in Government and the corruption and all the Wikileaks emails are pointing out even more. Donald has done wrongs on a personal level Hillary has done great wrongs on a macro level.

It is fair for the media to cover the sexual assault allegations against Donald Trump (WICH HAS NOT BEEN SUBSTANTIATED, AND OUR LEGAL SYSTEM OPERATES OFF THE 'INNOCENT UNTILL PROVEN GUILTY PREMISE') but to almost never cover the Wikileak emails on Hillary wich are ACTUAL EVIDENCE OF MAJOR WRONGDOING if legit is shamefull (Wikileaks has a history of not doctoring files and releasing in a truthfull manner). ABC and NBC spent about 30 seconds and 20 seconds one day talking about the Wikileak emails wich had about a gazillion horrible things Hillary and her camp has stated and done but instead spent 9 minutes talking about Trump's unsubstantiated sexual assault allegations that suspiciously come out 28 days before Election. Now I do believe it is totally fair to cover the unsubstantiated sexual assaults but there is something wrong with them not covering the Hillary scandles enough. Do we really want our media being this political and operating like this? Yea, Hillary may win but is this truly a win for America? If you see the corruption and lies and plans to destroy that she has before she even gets in office what do you think you'll get once she is in office? More power only makes people worse.

Also it's finally coming out that Obamacare is a failure. Bill Clinton and the democrat governor of Minnesota have both admitted this publicly recently. A failure that was predicted at its birth by those with common-sense and a little info on America. Hillary once again was on the wrong side of history with her support for Obamacare. You know it's bad when even her husband calls it a 'crazy system' and then talks about the flaws it has. Voting on the wrong candidate only guarantees more of the bad things that candidate has done and even a destruction of America as we know it.

PS. These Wikileaks prove much of what I was saying in earlier posts such as open boarder's destruction and war on religion. Having a Government that's war-minded against its own people is a recipe for disaster.

EDITED: Sorry for all the misspelled words!
Last edited by Sounddesigner on Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:23 pm, edited 6 times in total.
pastor

Post by pastor »

well finally US users can enjoy their days waiting for nibiru:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/worl ... /92042662/
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

pastor

Post by pastor »

interesting interview, i recommend the video.
http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/tal ... 42260.html
garyb

Post by garyb »

why would people have "liquid fear"?
are humans just that cowardly, or is it something that is manipulated?
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

We have not EVER gone THAT far! Not even through the cold war period. Now, a world war is imminent! I have never seen such level of aggression, dishonesty and disgust in politics like we are facing up right now: The dirtiest political period in our history! When are we going to learn!!! Perhaps…, it is no longer a matter of “time” for us to learn from our bad experiences, but a plain lack of willingness to actually do it. It seems that the only path left for such a senseless world is PAIN… Unfortunately. Then perhaps…, and only perhaps…, we are going to finally learn the lesson that will bring us to walk the path of a pure and sincere brotherhood :(