The monster of atomic war is upon us, again...

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Nestor

Re: The monster of atomic war is upon us, again...

Post by Nestor »

Thank you NtN for your post :) , that's fine and I understand your reasoning, even if you are pretty much exaggerated I should say. I would suggest you not to read me that much, take it easy, it doesn’t matter what I say (if you don't want to take it), I am just a guy out there in the world writing in a lost forum with just a few visits per day..., so what, is it really imporant?

What really matters now is the development of the events we are talking about, then you will have a new vision without taking my words, but your experience. Wait untill then, and so you will be the one to say many things in this thread.
Is there one known conspiracy theory you DON'T believe in?
Yes, Hubird’s conspiracy! :lol: :P Just kidding…, take it easy and laugh for a while. Common, that one was a funny one! :lol: I don't "believe" in many conspiracies, only on those who are real, and I don't believe, I know, which is different.

For the time being, I will keep walking to meet my destiny, we may eventually find each other in the way, if you want to :wink: :

*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

NEW PERSPECTIVE

Oh, wow…, :D look those coincidences and trades going on in the WHOLE of the globe… :D The world must be playing games with hundreds of millions of dollars, they sure are tired of the color green, yeaaa, it must be that, and so they went kind of: “hey guys, let us change a few of our millions for some other colors, you know, so we can have some fun with them” sort of comment, and the rest of them answered, “oh baby, that’s great, bring some beer and a few sandwiches with it, it’s time to party!”. And so they got money currencies from all over the places, plenty of new designs :D , colors, little pictures of guys posing there, funny names and languages, really cool! :D But, hey, this is not a sign of anything going wrong, oh, no no no no no, it’s just an amusing game…, :lol: :lol: :lol: oh yea! Thinking otherwise would be schizophrenia or something, and we are here to get some good beer and sandwiches, let us enjoy this "relaxed" world situation. There are not problems at all! It is just the way the world has always been, isn’t it? No worries…, nhaaaa :D Sure it is another ship battle game between those who have many papers printed with colors, they are such a great people full of imaginative, creative ideas, how artistic they are! Lovely! I wish they were at home! :D

Ok, after having translated it into people’s likes and wishes, let us now enjoy the numbers as they are:

The end of the petrodollar is a fact, as no market wants to die. See all these articles about these changes that are coming to be:

Trades between China and Brazil
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-18545978

Trades between China and Australia
http://www.financialexpress.com/news/au ... nt/927280/

Trades between China and Japan
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-12-2 ... costs.html

Trades between India and Japan
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/12/ ... N020111228

India and China are getting oil from Iran right now
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-03-2 ... -oil-.html

Trades between Iran and Russia
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-01-0 ... -says.html

Trades between China and Chile
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/china ... 334167.htm

Trades between China and Arab Emirates
http://money.cnn.com/2012/03/07/markets ... /index.htm

Trades between China and Africa
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 73786.html
and
http://www.citypress.co.za/Business/New ... y-20120324

South Africa, India, China, Brazil and Russia will fight together against
http://zeenews.india.com/business/news/ ... 44626.html

Why the Dollar’s Reign is near an end
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 13248.html

Really lovely!

By the way, don't forget to visit Syria today, there is a big fireworks party there too :D , and people tend to paint themselves in red :D , and then lie down in the streets for entertainment :D , they really know how to have fun! :D At first look, it may seem there is a war going on which complicates more and more everyday as to inflame the whole of the Middle East, but don’t worry body! :lol: Laugh and enjoy! It’s just a big, big party!!! :D It seems that this party will become EVEN bigger that it is already, so they say, to the point we are all going to be dancing around the world…, cool! How could we ask for more?
hubird

Post by hubird »

hubird wrote:It's :lol: :lol: not on- :D :D ly me saying :lol: :lol: :lol: you sound :D 'nuts'... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D
Nestor wrote:Common, that one was a funny one! :lol:
Last edited by hubird on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
garyb

Post by garyb »

without agreeing or disagreeing with either viewpoint, the number of people thinking something is nuts has no relation to the nutsiness of anything. everyone might agree that something is nuts, but they could be wrong, or everyone might think that something is only sense, when it's truly nuts.

mass killings and destruction of entire populations IS nuts, but it's happened more often than not in the past and it's always been a matter of the ruler's policy. for this reason, caution and possibly even paranoid panic about the real intentions of those in charge might be just good common sense. if nothing else, it's something to talk about. many of the Jews in Germany were SURE that it was totally NUTS that Germans would ever move against them just before WW2, since they were not religious and they considered themselves to be German and since many had fought with distinction in the German military during WW1. we know that those guys who found the whole idea preposterous were actually nuts. :)
dawman

Post by dawman »

I have concluded that Nestor isn't nuts.
I have heard the music he recorded during the life of this thread.
So if he is over reacting to what he percieves as an atomic holocaust, it's his opinion.
But one thing is certain, its motivating him to write some really cool music, so take a look at the whole picture.
Personally I can compose like a madman and hear rhythms and licks when really fine beotches dance in front of me, and yes they are too young for a relationship, but it sure won't stop me from beating them like a deathrow inmate.
So we all have a capability to blow off steam or fantasize and if this is the path to creativity, keep on rolling.

This particular musical trailer is what I envisioned during an Apache AH-64 battle with Russian armor at 73 Easting during Gulf War 1.
They say if you can hear an Apache, there's no sense trying to run.............you'll just die tired.

http://soundcloud.com/jimmyvee/solaris-red-lined
valis

Post by valis »

Honestly I think Nestor can post here till the cows come home (to jimmy) and I don't see what difference it makes to anyone else. Having a hissyfit over what someone posts in an OT thread in a forum, even if it's a forum you frequent....is it really worthwhile?

Getting offended over words on the internet, why I Never! :P
dawman

Post by dawman »

Funny thing though............ through this conflict, Hubird has occasionally joined into contact with his own species in the Music thread, which hasn't happened for a couple years, and Nestor is composing.
Perhaps virtual conflict is inspiring.... :D

Afterall in a world of shit, those with music in their heart seem to have the ability to let things bounce off of them.
Music is so powerful it allowed me to pretend I loved shovelling Concrete in 110+ degree weather, so I could provide more for Jr. and also afford expensive gear.
Whistling while I worked and learning to sing Mexican songs with the old timers made everything worthwhile.
Their songs were so corny and romantic, I loved them.
They all thought they were Vicente Fernandez....
VICENTE-FERNANDEZ10.jpg
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

I hold a genuine interest in people above all. I love people and enjoy very much discovering them in their particular sparks of life and ways of facing existence, that made me fall in love with peoples and cultures all around the globe the whole of my life. I have had the gift of traveling a lot, but most importantly, I have had the gift of actually living immersed in totally different cultures, and under the rules of such and such cultures and exigencies, like if I was another one of them. This is very different than being there just on holidays, except in India, which I only could stay for one month, not so long ago. To have a grasp of India, I think I would have needed 10 years of living there! When you go on holidays, you don’t really get the picture of what is going on in a country, you need to spend at least one year in place, following the rules of the place. Sometimes, just watching people gives me the most amazing moments of joy I could possibly be willing to have :) . If I were to plan having this kind of happiness, I know I would not achieve it by myself as I cannot reconstruct them, I don’t have the power of doing it, that belongs to life I guess. I know it is pretty abstract so far what I’m saying, so I will give you an example of these kind of simple but reach experiences I'm refering to:

Once, being in a beautiful place in Brazil with some close friends submerged in this wonderfully beautiful nature this country has, surrounded with little monkeys playing all around us eating anything we would throw at them, my wife and a French girl friend of her where just staring at the sky, lying down in the grass. I passed close to them several times while preparing some great food. Well, after about two hours, they were in the same position and had not said a word while I was cooking, they did not speak to each other at all either so I thought they were already asleep. I got close to them, I was curious, but their eyes were open wide watching the sky with a strong emotion, kind of crying for no apparent reason. I watched the sky trying to spot the “what” they were staring at, but nothing was there except a few white cloths moving slowly with the warm wind... When I finished preparing food, I asked them “hey, what’s up, what were you watching at?” They smiled at me with an empty mind saying at the same time: “noting”. :P I smiled back at them like if they were crazy, all this was a little bit magical and then I laughed a little about it while serving the plates. Talking with my wife later, she told me that they have had an amazing touching experience, something special happened watching the sky. She explained me that they simply were connected to each other in an amazing close way while watching the sky, feeling a great peace, doing nothing else, only feeling the happiness of being friends. All I saw while cooking was a couple of girls staring at the sky like crazy for two long hours, without moving a finger. That made me wonder about the speed in which we live our lives in this modern times, forgetting about all the simply but meaningful details that makes life so real, so especial and inexplicable to the logical side of things. We are sometimes so disconnected to each other..., words sometimes do the opposite effect than desired, that is: instate of getting us closer to each other, they separate us…, which is sad.

Sometimes people project their own problems onto others without realizing that the division they experience is “within themselves”, and not “outside”, as they wrongly perceive it. These people have lost the capacity to divide “external experiences” from “states of mind”, they cannot see the difference between this two aspects of life, that obviously exist toguethere, but that are clearly different. You can feel sad and make the rest of the world guilty for it but it is only within yourself that this is happening, or you can be very happy and make the world a wonderful place in your mind, it is just a psychological notion, but it is not “reality” what you perceive, but your own psychological world. What is reality? The world is not good or bad, this is a polarity you chose facing it up. A song, for instance, can make a person laugh while makes another cry, this happens because each one perceives it in a different way because of their inner state of mind, because of the psychological personal perception each one of us has. So there are “luggage and belongings” that people throw to each other that belong to their own traumas and personal tragedies and to no one else. They don’t know you, they have never met you, but they have all the answers and denominations, this is of course a psychological projection onto others of a personal fantasy about life and people. That is why it is so important to discover people, and not just "think" about people… Now, the more you close yourself into your own conception of life without opening to new possibilities, people's reasons and understandings, the more you become sightless to the expression of others. I mean, you end up, you get far away from the reality of what people really feel and think, you are only capable of projecting your own thoughts onto everything. Unfortunately, going this path we can say: “the new” has died, you will live forever in the old...

When I refer to “people I am interested to get to know farther” in here, I refer to people that tend to open themselves looking to be real to themselves, like blossoming flowers under the sunshine that grow and discover what they are up to in this life, persons that are capable of discovering within themselves the mysteries of their own existence. In the other hand, I don’t have any interest in plastic people, those who run away from themselves more and more from their own real being, becoming unnatural people, humanly unhealthy if you want. They are, nevertheless, those who give you the opportunity to grow and become better yourself. It is like in any order aspect of life, what is difficult tend to help and what is easy tends to hurm: to be a good musician you need a ferm discipline ore you will never master your instrument, disgusting food is many times healthy for you, in the other hand very tasty food tends to be what harms your health, like a lot of fat; being comfortable in a sofa without moving is a great feeling yes, but what will keep you well is exercise, which is hard to do :P ; if you want to be a good person, you must recognize your errors and be willing to stop them from existing, what is really painful and hard for sure, now if you keep very comfortable in your own lies and childish states, you will never grow in the other hand. Well…, you see, everything is like that, you have to pay the price, everything that is worth in life has a rather high price. Fortunately, WE ALL HAVE THE CAPACITY TO CHANGE OURSELVES, fixing our misunderstandings, problems, weaknesses, traumas, killing fears, anger, selfishness, arrogance, etc. I do firmly believe in the bettering of my own nature, otherwise life would be an eternal prison; fortunately human nature allows us to progress, grow and correct our own mistakes, for a price sure!

Apart from the appalling reality we are facing right now in our world, which is something I was willing to talk about in this thread, there is something I didn’t expect and it is the exercise of become more and more “myself”, sort of “existing with more strength”, like stand and get stronger than I was before. I understood so many things here, it has been really useful to me. Insults, discredit, calling names, bad will, voluntary mistranslation of words, the malice or perversity of looking for the precise words to try to hurt others, aggression and lies, made of this thread a very interesting growing exercise, indeed!

Years ago, Braincel was really nasty to me, I mean, extremely harsh! Finally I got so tired that I wrote him a long, long post telling him everything I would disagree with, it was nevertheless addressed with respect, within the limits of the situation so to say :P . Then I tried to build mutual understanding through some PMs but it did not work at all. At that time he did not accept anything at all of what I could said, so I left the forum for two years because I didn’t want to be here to have a bad time or making it bad for others either. This was a mistake. I would not repeat the same mistake again for so cheap. Now we are ok with Brain, I respect him and he respects me, the most important of all is that I “understand” him today, so I don’t care about anything that could had happened before, it’s ok, we are all human beings full of errors and mistakes within and without, so how and why would I stand for with so much strength if I am so imperfect myself? Bad will, nevertheless, it is something much worse than being stubborn, it is in a worse category, because it is related with perversity.

Said that, everything is, in fact, where it has to be, join my thread guys and keep walking firmly to the future, there is so much to discover together. Don’t worry about the aggressions anymore. Let them be and take care of themselves, they are being very useful after all. So I invite you fellows of good will and good heart to participate freely on these discussions and ideas, braking all patterns attached to what you “should” or “should not” say, braking all patterns about “what others may think about you” for saying what to you want to say, let lose the sense of being “coerced” in anyway. We need to lose I think, ABOVE ALL, our FEARS. “Fears of the ridiculous” for what others may say, “fear of being criticized” because you are not understood, “fear of being misunderstood”, “fear of being attacked”, etc. You need to be yourself, it is a must, otherwise who are you?

Well, this present thread, apart from being a good opportunity for learning and being concerned about the topic of what I have called the upcoming of the third world war, has given me the possibility of strengthen myself as a person too. Yes, because before it I would be rather careful to express my feelings and convictions in a open way, like I am doing here right now, mainly because of fear, so having this counterforce has been great because this is helping me to be everyday closer and closer to a greater freedom within myself. I speak out what I have to say against all odds, and that feels great! :D I know very well that every time you get angry with someone else, it is "you" the one who become the slave of your own feelings and not the other person, and I am willingly getting off of myself this horrible burden. I embrace freedom in state! :wink:

I affirm that my concerns about a possible world war, as well as friendship, understanding, wellbeing and good relationships are absolutely genuine and sincere. I will keep being faithful to my own being, above all. Cheers :)
Fluxpod

Post by Fluxpod »

Nestor

Post by Nestor »

The Lyrics of the song "Right Where It Belongs":

See the animal in his cage that you built?
Are you sure what side you're on?
Better not look him too closely in the eye...
Are you sure what side of the glass you're on?

See the safety of the life you have built?
Everything where it belongs...
Feel the hollowness inside of your heart
And it's all right where it belongs...

What if everything around you isn't quite what it seems?
What if all the world you think you know is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection, is that all you want to be?
What if you could look right through the cracks?
Would you find yourself... find yourself afraid to see?

What if all the world's inside of your head?
Just creations of your own...
Your devils and your gods and the living and the dead
And you really are alone
You can live in this illusion
You can choose to believe
You keep looking but you can't find words
Are you hiding in the trees?

What if everything around you isn't quite what as seems?

What if all the world you used to know is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection, is that all you want to be?
What if you could look right through the cracks?
Would you find yourself... find yourself afraid to see?
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

I have not seen this one before, it is a shocking video indeed, pretty old, but here you have the plans being displayed in the Middle East today, spoken from someone that heard it first hand:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Y2DKzastu8#!
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

Iran Pledges to Deploy Warships in the Atlantic:

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/iran-pl ... s-atlantic
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

Here we go, more sanctions on Iran. The snake is getting closer to bite its own tail:

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... BidtaBYX-t
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

Iranian Ayatollah said war could start within weeks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE5c_9re ... r_embedded
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

If politicians were to think like Ron does here (at least in regard to this point), we could eventually stop this stupid upcoming war, but they will not, because their interest is not honest but hidden. It is not "obsession" what drives them, but machiavellian plans which go well farther, to stablish the NWO everywhere, anyway, I cannot but appreciate his courage in telling it loud and clear:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... n1o2p9VBiw
hubird

Post by hubird »

'The NWO'?
You state it as an almost physical thing, as if we already agree about it's reality.
I think it's bullshit, made alive by and for people without much understanding of socio-political mechanisms.
You know, you have bad people and good people, what moves them is just a matter of their personal character: bad or good.
Like in the movies.
Poor analysis.
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

dawman

Post by dawman »

When Gold is by law turned into the Governmtent like we did with FDR, that's when I know we will be screwed.
Imagaine going to jail for owning Gold..... :lol:

Read some Gore Vidal Essays or just check out some of the never before shown Interviews where he rips both political parties as far back as the 60's and from his books being censorsed by the media ( NYTimes ) he decided to do screenplays like Ben Hur and Myra Breckendridge, etc,

He actually show these various groups back then and they are really the same folks today than run our defense based economy, the media, politics and banks.

I never knew a man could be so interesting to listen to and prophetic about our current marches into other nations with our military.

Just in case you want to see the real Illuminati, and learning what a wise man he was,

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... G5joNeN5Dg
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

A step farther, new sanctions on Syria, which means more tentions are building up in the region:

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/08/10/world ... index.html

Many underwater drones have been recently deployed in Iran by the USA:

http://singularityhub.com/2012/08/11/do ... ity+Hub%29

The line of danger has been crossed already, who could deny it...

Israeli leaders want to attack Iran before US election:

http://theoslotimes.com/index.php?optio ... Itemid=603
Nestor

Post by Nestor »