Warning -MicroWaves-Warning

Please remember the terms of your membership agreement.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Audiographe

Post by Audiographe »

(Translat by google ; )

Sources :
- Non-governmental organization created by renowned scientists (best)
http://www.next-up.org
+
- Electro sensitivity
http://www.electropollutions.eu/boutiqu ... g_fr&num=6
+
- Guide electro pollution
+
- Electromagnetic man (The best, Hyper complete, By renowned scientists)
+
- Habitat healthy master electrosmog (Best, By renowned scientists)
+
- Biorésonance, Electromagnetic Waves (Best)
+
- Invisible Threats (Best)

A disaster, The problem is that the world economy is on energy and telecommunications.
And these resources are electromagnetic, electromagnetism and extremely dangerous for health, and we do not say so.
Why ?
All the world economy would be destroyed !!!

Money !!!

If electromagnetism kills and makes people sick, too bad.
It makes health economics.
The economic loop is completed.

& I confirm, electromagnetism = fragmentation DNA & cells mutations (Malformeds/Cancers).
Our brain is made up of 5 million micro magnets by "centimétre cube/cm3".
Our cells run in electromagnetism, If interference, many, many health problems.
First symptoms = Immune System defaulting, depression, psychological distress and sleep disturbances.
Then, nervous disorders, visual disorders, abnormal behaviors.
Then, Chronic pain, chronic fatigue.
Then, Various pathologies and ultimately very different cancers, cardiovascular disorders, suicide.
It's seen in 40 years, and studied in many countries over the past 20 years and the results are always the same, disaster.

Pylons very high voltage + high voltage towers + Issuers telecommunications + cells phones + Television + House electrical current 60hz (USA) - 50hz (EU) + computers screens + wireless + etc, etc, etc, etc.

Our brain perceives a change in environmental testing to adapt, but it does not succeed, stress.

Bye!
garyb

Post by garyb »

fortunately we are built robustly and can handle considerable damage without obvious ill effects. there's no doubt that the modern world is toxic and that the way "modern man" lives is pretty mindless and stupid.

personally, i sure do use all these fun devices, like everyone else. i'm also old enough to remember people before all this electronic stuff and to have seen the difference. i remember when autism was almost unheard of as was cancer(not that i think electronics is "the cause"). something's up. i don't think that small amounts of radiation are really that serious, but i also don't think the manufacturers and government "regulators" really have people's best interests at heart when designing, manufacturing and selling all these devices. no need to panic, but something to consider....
braincell

Post by braincell »

By far the biggest danger in life is driving and
nobody is bitching about that. Let's face it,
any idiot can get a license and even the best
drivers make mistakes. Why not make cars
with collision detection? Instead of pumping
billions into war supposedly for our protection,
we should be making safe cars.

I think the reason we hear all these
heories about microwaves and other radio
frequencies is because you can not see radio,
therefore it makes it more scary and a better
vessel for delirious paranoids to put their fear into.
Maybe there is some danger, maybe not, but clearly,
it's not the greatest danger we face in life.

More people are getting cancer because we are
living longer and one of the reasons we are living
longer is because of these technologies such as
CAT scans MRI scans FMRI scans and good old Xrays.
astroman

Post by astroman »

good points Braincell - though I'd rather restrict the 'use' of cars instead of improving them...
but Audiographe will probably die from a heart attack if you tell him about modern medical diagnostic gear - all that radiation an magnetic fields. :o :D

PET scanners work by injecting radioactive substances and MRIs have magnetic fields strong enough to make the key of your car turn into a bullet when the thing is switched on. :P

seriously, ask yourself who's gaining from all the 'warnings' and publications - that is a huge market as well...
I've once heard about someone who passed away from stomach cancer - and everybody was really astonished, as the guy was known to eat only carefully selected food which was considered 'healthy'.
He probably got the disease because he couldn't stop thinking about it... self-fullfilling promises ;)

cheers, Tom
garyb

Post by garyb »

well, actually the canary is dead.

people are NOT living longer these days. the only people who are living longer are city folk and that's only because until the late 20th century people in cities were dying so terribly young from overwork, bad food and disease from bad conditions. people in the country have always enjoyed long, productive lifespans, providing that they made it out of childhood.

the present environment is toxic. no candy coating will change that. neither will sitting around and whining about it.

a good attitude is a saving grace, however, on this i agree. worrying about the problem and doing nothing is worse than ignoring it. witch doctors can make a believer die just by telling him it will happen. self-realizing prophecies are a muther-f...

limiting automobiles is NOT the answer to that problem. we have a right to a cart to move our property, if the society is this fast, an auto is a necessity(it absolutely is in Los Angeles). the solution is to give people a better alternative. you can't blame people for doing thier best to get by in a bad situation.
garyb

Post by garyb »

stoneage people don't have diseases for the most part, any more than wild animals do, if civilization is nowhere around. as much as we like it, it's civilization that is the real cause, not the solution to problems. now that we're here and folks like us don't know anything else, we need to make the best of things.
Audiographe

Post by Audiographe »

By far the biggest danger in life is driving and
nobody is bitching about that.
You can choose to drive a car or not.
You can choose to eat shit or bio.
You can choose to buy what you want or not.
You do not have the choice of taking electromagnetic fields!

@+
astroman

Post by astroman »

you cannot choose the car someone else is driving to overlook that trafficlight, kid on the sidewalk, bicycle, etc ;)
astroman

Post by astroman »

yes, that's correct
the 'informational' sites quoted on the previous page make a f*cking great business from the stuff they pretend to fight :P :D

cheers, Tom
braincell

Post by braincell »

"You can choose to drive a car or not."

Do you drive? If not have you considered that you are putting the drivers who deliver these books to you at great risk of death?

"You can choose to eat shit or bio."

Organic food does not contain fewer carcinogens. Plants create natural insecticides which are carcinogenic. Organic food is better for the environment but does not prevent cancer.

"You do not have the choice of taking electromagnetic fields"

If there is a risk, and this has not been proven to me, it would be from holding a phone to your head which would be a choice, otherwise, I don't think the risk is any greater than normal radiation from the sun and from space.

The Oh-My-God Particle is a subatomic particle which has as much energy as a tennis ball going 60 miles an hour. It is created when 2 galaxies collide. They are very rare though and you are unlikely to be hit by one. I'm thinking that could cause cancer.

It has come out that any starch which is cooked in any way other than boiling causes cancer.

Household toxins are abundant, in building materials, carpeting, paint and cleaning solvents. The air in your house is likely to be more polluted than outside:

http://www.sciencefriday.com/program/archives/200712144

We are pretty much all doomed to get cancer anyway so I would try not to worry about it.
King of Snake

Post by King of Snake »

or...
How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Microwave

and what about those chemtrails eh? eh??
It's all a conspiracy I tells ya!
braincell

Post by braincell »

Right, we can make cars clean but planes? I don't think so! Air travel is the leading cause of pollution and it's growing.

Does anyone seriously think we can make these people take a boat?

I don't think so!

Today it is the middle of winter where I live. It should be snowing but it is quite warm 60 Degrees F. That is warmer than I keep my house in winter. It was this warm last year. The ski resort where I live hardly did any business. It could be global warming.
Zer

Post by Zer »

you`ll bever know in this life. And you will never know what to dot with it. You are forced to handle things as they come.

the conference @ bali just stated how much nature is worth to human beings. It has nearly failed because there weren`t enough lots for the learjets.
The rest is same procedure as every year turn over some money hre and turn over some money there. But there'll be nothing gained from it.
"Heaven is there where hell is and heaven is not on earth!"
Audiographe

Post by Audiographe »

The organic/bio Standard at Home = < 2.mG & < 10/5V/m ((For 50/60hz electric) 1.5V/m on chamber)
I have measured up to 250 V/m & 80 mG a microwave ofen - 1 meter & up 2000µW/m² (Standard = 10~0.1µW/m²)
Induction ofen 250 mG - 80V/m
Etc, etc, etc......
Absolutely nothing is organic standards.
More 2mG = Health problem (ranging molecular, me not you, or you not me, etc....)
More 5V/m = Health problem (ranging molecular, me not you, or you not me, etc....)

With cellular phones & all wireless the organic standards = < 0.1 V/m (Not same electric V/m, it's High frequencies V/m (Compared with the frequencies of antennas, 800Mhz~50Ghz - range/power/intensity).
More 0.6V/m = Health problem (ranging molecular, me not you, or you not me, etc....)
The phone/antennas pulse at 3V/m ~ 200V/m.

The Accumulation fields, "It is breaking down varying molecular" (FR="cela fait descendre le seuil de variant moléculaire").
More accumulation = more people with Health problem.

The natural earth frequencies = 8~13hz (Same fréquencies on your brain/body),
8-13 cycles per seconde (it's à bird migration système)
The artificial frequencies = possible more 50Ghz, 50.000.000.000 cycles per seconde, hot, hot, hot ; ) (Crazy birds)

Bha, we will all die (What a way to die ? )
Audiographe

Post by Audiographe »

Oups
mG = milliGauss / magnetic fields
V/m = Volt per meter / electric fields (50/60hz or frequencies &/or pulse frequencies)
Audiographe

The Microwave Syndrome

Post by Audiographe »

In english :

The Microwave Syndrome
http://next-up.org/pdf/MicrowaveSyndrome012007Uk.pdf

50% of population with Microwave Syndrome in 2017 :
http://www.next-up.org/pdf/EHS2006_HallbergOberfeld.pdf

Victims of Electromagnetic Radiation around the World
http://www.next-up.org/pdf/DrCarlosSosa ... 122007.pdf

Electromagnetic Field Sensitivity
http://www.next-up.org/pdf/JournalOfBio ... HC1991.pdf

Do You Have Microwave/EMR Sickness?
Your Cell Phone (i.e. Electromagnetic Weapon) May –Insidiously – Be Making Us Sick!
http://www.next-up.org/pdf/DoYouHaveMic ... dDoyon.pdf