MADI

Request a new device/modular module, and hope that some enterprising developer grants your wish!

Moderators: valis, garyb

hubird

Re: MADI

Post by hubird »

John Cooper wrote:Bud, that was unnecessary. If you haven't learned from the previous round, you can fully expect it to be repeated. Please let it slide.
John
With all respect John, but I don't agree with that.
I'm glad someone had the courage to say stop the nonsense.
Like Bud said, it's about trolling, so this might be mentioned, I'd say.

I would like to have someone around to protect us against the weirdos, even if they personally 'can't help'.
(I defended N. against some mocking, so it's nothing personal from my side).
Nestor states he's not qualified to do something more than ask for better behaviour, and he is not always present.

For you as an outsider it's hard to see the guy is suffering from some illness.
There's hardly one post to find which looks rational, unless his drummer helps him, and even then it's merely just nonsense and OT.

Such behaviour can go on for months, and we are getting the shit, day in day out.
Everyone knows that Niceboy will be banned someday, he got recently banned from three other communities, so in that light I see Bud's remark as just a signal to the community that Niceboy is again passing the defined border.
Bud Weiser

Post by Bud Weiser »

hubird wrote:
John Cooper wrote:Bud, that was unnecessary. If you haven't learned from the previous round, you can fully expect it to be repeated. Please let it slide.
John
... so in that light I see Bud's remark as just a signal to the community that Niceboy is again passing the defined border.
Thx hubrid !
I think, niceboy had his "timeout" to learn already.
It doesn´t bother me much he´s talking about feedback and my interest is also not to see him banned,- but ...
IMO, he hijacks threads and individual posts wherever possible and it already started again after his 7 days of absence.
So, when "feedback" is his main interest, it´s pretty fair asking for opening a new thread instead hijacking the others,- and it would be also fair when he does.
It had advantages for both sides,- HIS main interests being discussed in a separate thread w/ better overwiew and the others don´t have to read about this stuff in different context anymore.
Easy as that.

Bud
wouterz

Post by wouterz »

SilverScoper wrote:
garyb wrote:btw-using a summing box with the XITE is an exercise in unneeded redundancy(imho)....
The summing mixer is needed in a modern recording chain, as you can see here from this diagram. When using expensive german tube mics, you don't want a weak link:
modern_technic.JPG
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Or even worse, the buildin speakers of a tablet and a track from YouTube :o :-? :roll: