tempo based delay plugin with 16th input

Request a new device/modular module, and hope that some enterprising developer grants your wish!

Moderators: valis, garyb

jdieks

tempo based delay plugin with 16th input

Post by jdieks »

i'm looking for a tempo delay which allows you to select on which 16th it puts the delays.

something like this:

all scope tempo delays i found allow you to select the temp but only let you choose between 1/16th 1/8th etc.. i want to put them on 3/16th and 5/16th or 2/16th and 3/16th for example.

does this exist or if it doesn't, is it hard to make? :)

greets
Lima

Post by Lima »

Have you tried the pattern delay?

I aware you of the tempo bug (for this dev)
http://www.planetz.com/forums/viewtopic ... 4ab77da544
Welcome to the dawning of a new empire
hubird

Re: tempo based delay plugin with 16th input

Post by hubird »

jdieks wrote:all scope tempo delays i found allow you to select the temp but only let you choose between 1/16th 1/8th etc.. i want to put them on 3/16th and 5/16th or 2/16th and 3/16th for example.
would be great indeed, I miss it also in VST world, as I often want something in between :-)
Lima's tip is very usefull tho :-)
hifiboom

Post by hifiboom »

its no problem to build this.

I already wanted to build a working tempo based delay but didn`t found the time till now....
The cw long delay does not perfectly sync up at 44,1khz and lowest ulli setting, but it works fine at the highest ulli setting.
my first tests regarding such a device were successfull...

cheers,
Boris
jdieks

Post by jdieks »

yeah... i figured it wouldn't be such a problem to build this.

i'm using the db-audio plugin for YEARS... maybe even 10..

but i'm mixing more and more on the scope hardware, since it sounds a LOT better then mixing native in the sequencer.

but i really miss this plugin for a fast delay setup without any hassle (calculating beats to ms etc... the horror :) )on the scope system.

basically it;s just 2 mono delay lines. the only "problem" is that you get delays greater then the 600 something most scope delays use really fast.
jdieks

Post by jdieks »

Lima wrote:Have you tried the pattern delay?

I aware you of the tempo bug (for this dev)
http://www.planetz.com/forums/viewtopic ... 4ab77da544
so.. i'm still in the search for this kind of plugin, so i build it in modular with 2 mono delay lines, a midi clock and a freq divider, really easy and it worked..

only to find out you can't load modular patches as an aux plugin in the mixer.. making it a must to send the signal as mono to the delay... :-?

if people from sonic core read this... make the aux on the 4896 switchable to stereo :) (or make an aux insert which enables you to load stereo modular patches)

anyway.. i was looking for this pattern delay and couldn't find it. with which pack does it come?
hifiboom

Post by hifiboom »