Dynamic Panner

Request a new device/modular module, and hope that some enterprising developer grants your wish!

Moderators: valis, garyb

Music Manic

Dynamic Panner

Post by Music Manic »

Would it be possible to create a panning plugin that would pan Low signal left Mid-near centre and High to the right?

Thanks
the19thbear

Post by the19thbear »

you could build that in the modular i think??
-input frq to cv conv. Cv out to volt follower. volt follower out to pan/mixer with midi controllable pans (schroomz made one i think.... , and then put the sound through the mixer .... dont know if this makes sense... and i dont know the names of the modules at all, or what flexor modules etc you need to use.. but if my method works, it shouldnt be that hard at all..

maybe you could also use 4 bandpass filters combined with gates that are controlled by the bandpass filters. That would let your sound travel through 4 positions in the stereofield.. so the more the filters the more the positions in the stereofield...
does that make sense at all??

wow... i feel like getting a 15dsp card and the SDK!
do you feel like giving me the money for the card :lol: :lol:
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

If you were fast enough to catch the very first version of MUBA by MCCY, then all you need to do is insert panners in it's insert slots. In theory that should work for you, but as always, something dedicated to do what you want without using inserts would be better.