Fender Rhodes

Request a new device/modular module, and hope that some enterprising developer grants your wish!

Moderators: valis, garyb

Liquid Len

Fender Rhodes

Post by Liquid Len »

What with the shocking productivity currently going on under Devices, I wonder if any of the developers have considered a really good Fender Rhodes emulation?
erminardi

Post by erminardi »

Look in modula for Seventy three or similar.
Amazing emulations.
4PC + Scope 5.0 + no more Xite + 2xScope Pro + 6xPulsarII + 2xLunaII + SDK + a lot of devices (Flexor III & Solaris 4.1 etc.) + Plugiator.
Ben Walker

Post by Ben Walker »

There was talk a few years back of CW doing an EP device, and I think it was actually under development, but I don't know what happened to it. I've no way to substantiate this, it's just a vague memory, but I would have liked to have seen what was being planned.

Meanwhile, yes, kensuguro's seventy-three is excellent.
sharc

Post by sharc »

You'll be pleased to know that I've built an electric piano based on the circuit design of Ken's excellent modular patch. It's sounding really good :D

Just needs a GUI now, so it should be ready for the weekend. :)
erminardi

Post by erminardi »

It could be interesting also, in this way, the creation of a device from the other "hystorical" patch (modIII) called "Vintage string ensemble".
I have SDK too but I'm too busy for learning how to make a synth device...
I think that it could be easy.
This patch sound very good IMO.
4PC + Scope 5.0 + no more Xite + 2xScope Pro + 6xPulsarII + 2xLunaII + SDK + a lot of devices (Flexor III & Solaris 4.1 etc.) + Plugiator.
sharc

Post by sharc »

Good idea about the Vintage String Ensemble patch Erminardi. Maybe you could build it when you find the time. :wink:
erminardi

Post by erminardi »

cool ;)