A REAL GUITAR TUNER !!!

Request a new device/modular module, and hope that some enterprising developer grants your wish!

Moderators: valis, garyb

musurgio

A REAL GUITAR TUNER !!!

Post by musurgio »

Hi,
I wonder why not great developers like Celmo and others did not make a commercial good looking simple guitar tuner !
Regards,
Dimitrios
katano

Post by katano »

second that!
jimk

Re: A REAL GUITAR TUNER !!!

Post by jimk »

Really, no one has developed a GUITAR tuner/strobe tuner? I have a VST one that was free but it won't work during monitoring in Soundforge. It works in SONAR but I don't won't to record direct to SONAR. I need this in order to do some high quality sampling sessions of some real good sounding guitars for use with a MIDI GUITAR pickup system but have to make sure that every sample is in tune. Even slight intonations in fret positions can cause the samples to sound OFF. I guess I could buy a HARDWARE tuner and just put it inline before the DI box but this would be real handy if it could sit inside SCOPE and I could put it inline of the audio chain going out to SOUNDFORGE.

???????

I would pay something for this if it was done properly. (That is, it would have to interpret whatever note was sent and show some type of meter that as you changed the tuning you could instantly see the results).

Thanks,
Jim
Jim K

The Lamb Laid Down on MIDI
www.lldom.blogspot.com