b.t.w. .. using Scope 4.5 on WIN7 32 without problems

Tips and advice for getting the most from Scope. No questions here please.

Moderators: valis, garyb

MCCY

b.t.w. .. using Scope 4.5 on WIN7 32 without problems

Post by MCCY »

Hi!
Finally I'm running a second HD in my desktop PC with WIN7 32 and SCOPE 4.5 runs fine.

Damn, I just found why making songs was so easy in the days when using exclusively SCOPE... It's damn awful, playing drums on VSTs with latency, no matter how much, because in bigger projects I have to allways raise latency ...
Scope is the perfect system with musical-instruments-like-hardware feeling. Glad that I never dropped it!!!!
yayajohn

Re: b.t.w. .. using Scope 4.5 on WIN7 32 without problems

Post by yayajohn »

I've run into the same problem too recently, it is irritating when you know your timing isn't too far off but the results show otherwise. What drums have you been using on Scope?
I have been experimenting with the Wavelength's wavedrum device and so far having great results. Works on PCI and Xite and minimal DSP usage. Of course there's lots of options using Modular too which you can save the entire kits as a preset.

regards

Dan
petal

Re: b.t.w. .. using Scope 4.5 on WIN7 32 without problems

Post by petal »

MCCY wrote: Finally I'm running a second HD in my desktop PC with WIN7 32 and SCOPE 4.5 runs fine.
I can confirm this - I've been running my PCI cards with Scope 4.5, to avoid the bugs in Zarg synths and the scope sequences for over a year now on windows 7 32bit. And this is the same machine I'm running my XITE from running Scope 5.1. I connect the two systems through Adat. It works great :)