pulsar study is freakin awesome

A space for learning and studying the Scope environment and music-making in general.

Moderators: valis, garyb

samuel40

Post by samuel40 »

i just stumbled in here and instead of posting something at the bottom of each thread i just want to say thanks to everyone who participated in this grand venture. I love the platform mostly because of the quality of the people who make themselves available to help other muscians make music. thanks a million guys, i have already learned a ton and i just found the place
coc999

Post by coc999 »

Same for me,i would like to profit of this thread to thanks all this community.You all have create a great and constructive
way to make the other learn and feel good in this place.
Unfortunatly i have not time,and knowledge to participate in a constructive way but it's a great pleasure to know that Pz is alive and growing and sharing more and more each day.
Thanks Pz people:)
zenda

Post by zenda »

The quality of the people on this forum was a significant factor in my deciding to buy a Creamware product [Powersampler].
Nizor

Post by Nizor »

right. I've bought other stuff before my powerpulsar and i've never seen such an active user forum.

Cubase.net and others are waaaaaayy under the quality of these threads.
Just one thing to say :

I'm not worthy, i'm not worthy.

Seems like there are some really good guys on this thing. The pulsar study shows how much knowledge can be shared between people.
Keep it going on !!!!!!!

Nizor