How to conect headphones for mic recording?

A space for learning and studying the Scope environment and music-making in general.

Moderators: valis, garyb

zmartin

How to conect headphones for mic recording?

Post by zmartin »

Hello!
I would like to get some suggestions where to connect headphones. My pulsar 2 out goes directly to active laudspeakers. Is it posible to activate and use onboard sound card ( asus A8N-E ) with pulsar 2, or is there some other solution?
everything is the one
garyb

Post by garyb »

get an ad/da like the A16 or a behriger ada8000 and send out a headphone feed to a headphone amp off of an aux on the stm1632 or the monitor bus on the stm2448/4896.
zmartin

Post by zmartin »

Thanks Garyb for your prompt answer,
Does that mean that that device must be conect through z-link?
everything is the one
garyb

Post by garyb »

adat or z-link, depends on the converter you are using. z-link MUST be used with either creamware or soniccore luna a16 Ultra boxes. ADAT I/O can be used with the A16, A8, A16 Ultra, Behringer ADA8000, Fostex VC-8, Apogee ad-16x and Da-16x and many others...

also, if you have 2 channels of DA, you could use the sp/dif outs....
labiteena

Re: How to conect headphones for mic recording?

Post by labiteena »

What is the outlet for by headphone jack on nintendo ds? You know the headphone jack on the ds, where you put them in? Right beside that is a little rectangle shaped outlet. What is that for?