Idividual out ??

Talk about the STS series of Creamware samplers.

Moderators: valis, garyb

johncemt

Idividual out ??

Post by johncemt »

:-?

STS 5000

Ok i have L and R connected and i can hear sound. But when i want same sound from for example out 5 i cant get it. Out 5 is connected to mixer and i am pointing program in Main screen-Additional-IOut to channel 5 but nothing ?? Then i go to keygroups i select that zone and in zones-add under out i choose 5 but still nothing. Then (as someone suggested this in some thread here) i put IOut to "off" for that zone on main screen but no matter what i do sound is coming always from L and R. ???
johncemt

Post by johncemt »

Found it!!! It was Ind.Level option that was at zero. Now i just need to get my head on that filter :)
Mr Arkadin

Post by Mr Arkadin »

Also worth noting is to turn down the level of the sample going to an invidual out from the stereo output, otherwise you hear it at two sources.
dubcotics

Post by dubcotics »

hi johncemt,

I'm experiencing the same problem you had before, fortunatly for you it 's settled. My problem I think is beyond what you were having, as I'm doing exactly the same as you managed, but with no success, I don't know what's wrong, midi activity is flowing fine, as I see the STS responding when I hit the pads plus I can hear the samples thru the editor, I've been playing with the STS for almost 3 yrs now so I know well how to tweak it, If someone could clarify me on this I would be very heplfull :)

regards,

didier,

pd: johncemt maybe you can send me some screenshots of how to set individual out
dubcotics

Post by dubcotics »

hi STSers!

would like to use it as my main sampler, it's cool one but very unfriendly,

regards,

didier,
Herr Voigt

Post by Herr Voigt »

Let's hope on V 5.0 :D
hifiboom

Post by hifiboom »

it seems like most people falling into similar traps on the sts series .... :D