Learn please.

Talk about the STS series of Creamware samplers.

Moderators: valis, garyb

zatvornik

Post by zatvornik »

I cannot make in any way so that the wheel of modulation on the keyboard operated vibration in STS-5000. Learn, or tell where to read about it. In a manual about it it is written not clear. For me anyway. I asked many familiar users STS 5000 and anybody from them does not know as it to make. Or give the step-by-step instruction, or will send a small file *****.sts with one sample and I shall look as it is done. I shall be grateful for the help. I do not speak in English. It is computer translation. Excuse for possible absurds.
wayne

Post by wayne »

On the front of the sts5000, press program, then, at the bottom, you will see LFO1 (& LFO2).

Choose LFO1, and assign DepthModSource to ModWheel. Set the number next to this to 50, keep depth (on the left) to zero, and you should be OK :smile:

Hope I've got it right!
zatvornik

Post by zatvornik »

I have made all as you have told. First it was impossible, but after I in section Loudness in bottom textfader (there where on the right by red letters it is written KeyGrp) I have exposed it LFO 1 - all has turned out. wayne Many thanks!:)