loading .wav/aiff in the STS-5000 (Macintosh)

Talk about the STS series of Creamware samplers.

Moderators: valis, garyb

annecyops

Post by annecyops »

Hey SFP crew!! I've been having bloody major problems with loading samples into the STS-5000. I can't load .wavs or aiffs from the preset thing nor can I just drag n drop them from the SCOPE file browser, because the file browser can't even read/recognize any of those sample formats (.wav/aiff). And this is after I seriously investigated the sampler and in the pdf manual it said that it was able to import/export .wav/aiffs. What's going on with this??? I really haven't had any problems like this with a sampler since I first started working with one! My Halion works well, so does NI Battery, and even Reason NNXT! They all read .wavs/aiffs no problem and they costed way less than the STS-5000! I've read the manual, and it doesn't help a bit. I've only had the roughest time ever since I've got it! Can anyone who uses the STS-5000 on a mac successfully please just give me a semi detailed tutorial or something to get me over this nasty hump???!
wayne

Post by wayne »

i assume you are making a new program and keygroups to drop these samples in? (sorry, just had to check :smile: )
annecyops

Post by annecyops »

Actually, damn, I got it working now. I was all about the filters menu on the file browser. This is one very very interresting piece of software...
I'm going to bust this sampler wide open boi!!!!