Spreading keygroups

Talk about the STS series of Creamware samplers.

Moderators: valis, garyb

oakstar

Post by oakstar »

hey,

is there a function that automatically spreads the keygroups for you? i have a 44-sample drumkit and i want each note to transcend by a half note.. is there any easy way to do this? perhaps a little tool like sts-creator and sts-add (which are very useful to me btw) ???

thanks a lot.
A.K.
oakstar

Post by oakstar »

well, since no one replied i did it manually... but still it would be a nice little tool.. if it already exists, i'd like to know about it! thanks
jbraner

Post by jbraner »

You could try dragging a whole folder (where your samples are) into the keygroups window. The manual says this will work (and set up one keygroup per sample) but I haven't tried it.

jbraner@NOblueyonderSPAM.co.uk
http://www.mp3.com/johnbraner

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jbraner on 2003-08-21 12:09 ]</font>
oakstar

Post by oakstar »

you probably didn't understand what i meant..
i created all the keygroups manually yes.. then used the stsadd tool to add each sample into every keygroup..
what i want to do is.. automatically make the first keygroup limited to c1 (lowkey)-c1 (highkey).. the 2nd c#1-c#1... and so on...
so that each keygroup works on one seperate note.. which is good for drum packs..

btw.. thanks for your reply..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: oakstar on 2003-08-21 12:28 ]</font>