XLF - techno

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

at0m

XLF - techno

Post by at0m »

MIDI from Cubase to MFB Tanzbär, BassStationII, MPC and Scope modular synths. Scope fx, noise gates then to Soundcraft Spirit LX7 24tr where I live mix and tweak the aux's. I got the ambition to prepare a live set starting with this one, will add more tunes to the set as they're done. Once I got a set, I'll move the MIDI to the MPC and use that to arrange and automate.

Enough talks, enjoy this old school banger!
more has been done with less
https://soundcloud.com/at0m-studio
dawman

Re: XLF - techno

Post by dawman »

Scope Modular sounds beefy.
I commented on SCloud.
Nice jams.
borg

Post by borg »

drop the first 6 minutes, and see what you can get out of those last two minutes.
andy
the lunatics are in the hall
GordonGekko

Post by GordonGekko »

:lol: I guess you two are friends eh?
at0m

Post by at0m »

GordonGekko wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:04 am :lol: I guess you two are friends eh?
not long anymore now, so it seems :p
borg wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:31 am drop the first 6 minutes, and see what you can get out of those last two minutes.
hah, after a month of working on different unsatisfactory mixes, the other day i had just started re-arranging some,, amongst others, extending that last part!! after that, it got kinda long and i found there was some pieces earlier on i would cut out.. then hours after i come here and read your remark.. what a coincidence! or is it, eh.
then again, i am most wary not to overproduce. polish till it's flat like a mirror...or loose that build-up also,the part/song to come after this is way mad,

and i wasn't thinking of single tune, but more as a lead-up, intro, to the rest of the set.
more has been done with less
https://soundcloud.com/at0m-studio