I will never forget you

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

spacef

I will never forget you

Post by spacef »

Hey all,

Another one for the road ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqS_tfbd-T4

I translated the lyrics in the subtitles, I hope it works fine ! quite hard to translate in any other language though.

it is again a "no synth" song, reminiscent of my cure/siouxsie teen years (guitar sounds, hypnotic bass) :-)
and it is black and white so it is clearly cold wave stuff (lol :-) )

Used Modular Mixer for recording, and I think nothing else from Scope. I am impatient to get back to it for the other stuff i have in progress... especially the ones with fast BPM :-p .

Was made in less than an hour, years ago... of course, that's the best ones (now , if i have to work too much on a song, it means it is not good) recently added the lyrics. Making videos is so time-consuming, and the learning curve is steep.... but I think it is necessary nowadays... just one take, I did not want to take too much time filming myself....

Enjoy !!

And thanks for the likes and subscriptions !!
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website
dante

Re: I will never forget you

Post by dante »

Can hear The Cure influence there for sure. Bass a bit indistinct at start - better in middle . Nice guitar work and interplays. Interesting hearing that genre in French. :) Well done.
jimman272002

Re: I will never forget you

Post by jimman272002 »

ow man! You have a very unique way making songs about ….sex I think. Very nice atmosphere there. And the video rocks! … in a Cure way I mean.