Here is my video :-) track using Kron + spacef stuff

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

spacef

Here is my video :-) track using Kron + spacef stuff

Post by spacef »

The lyrics is a poem by Guillaume Apollinaire, a famous French poet. The melody inspired by my friend Aude.

https://youtu.be/xY7iUjJ6uYo

Well, noob work / home made but it is already a lot of time to put together, with old vids found on my pc, and after effects.

Music:
Made with KrOn and CV synths (FMZ + JunZ) - The FMZ Sequence is based on the only factory preset, moved a few knobs and it became something different, but it is the same rythm/arpegio/bass sounds than in the audio demo on my site.
+ for non sequenced synths + Xite / Modular Mixer for recording and general monitoring.

I also did the mastering (native stuff) but i think i've pushed it slightly too hard ?

now the challenge is ... what do to for next video...
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website
David

Re: Here is my video :-) track using Kron + spacef stuff

Post by David »

what to do for next video...? Personally JV's approach hits some primal instinct; dancing girls, dogs that hunt, loads of dollar bills, plenty of gear shots! Oh and tonnes of vid fx! Or a serene view over a lake; cliff edge stuff.

Enjoyed this current release though, Kron is so neat
spacef

Post by spacef »

:-D
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website
dawman

Post by dawman »

David wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 2:48 am what to do for next video...? Personally JV's approach hits some primal instinct; dancing girls, dogs that hunt, loads of dollar bills, plenty of gear shots! Oh and tonnes of vid fx! Or a serene view over a lake; cliff edge stuff.

Enjoyed this current release though, Kron is so neat
Indeed.
My favorite club to play has great looking Go Go Dancers coming up and down on our stage.
Great Midas M Series Mixer, Monolith Arrays.
Video screens everywhere showing close ups of the band and dancers.

I’ll get some shots of the babes next time. Club owner thought we’d like pictures of ourselves.
I told him show me the Trim.

Physis K4 looks bad ass though.
I bring the big racks to this gig.
Really sucks at the end of the night when I want to get buzzed and relax, I’ve got to huff this truckload of shit first.
By the time I’m done the trim has all been snatched up and I’m left with Sea Hags and Well Drinks....

No Bueno
1E95B94E-74B6-4885-9D68-594A0C6511B6.jpeg
1E95B94E-74B6-4885-9D68-594A0C6511B6.jpeg (275.86 KiB) Viewed 3955 times
David

Post by David »

Holly cow JV, after all these years and finally a gigging shot and its a stunner. Makes me want to jump on a plane and come see you gig.

Medhi - gotta say again how good Kron is, smart
Bud Weiser

Post by Bud Weiser »

dawman wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 6:36 pm
No Bueno

1E95B94E-74B6-4885-9D68-594A0C6511B6.jpeg
Cool stage shot !

:)

Bud
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

Mehdi ! Congrat ! That's perfect. And, at least here, on my system, the sound doesn't seem to be "pushed slightly too hard".

Really good work.
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
jimman272002

Post by jimman272002 »

Wow! Another great videoclip by mDTI.
Good ambient music, somehow it reminded me of "mystical machine gun" by kula shaker at some soft parts of that song.It has that same atmosphere, except the explosive chorus parts of M.M.G.
Anyway, I just like it.What seems strange to me is the fact that this KrOn device is named like the KRON CV Toolbox Rack Extension.
I don't know which is older though.They both seem to be something like "player-analogue sequencer" type of devices, but very different from one another.
spacef

Post by spacef »

Hi jimman272002 thanks for all the good words.

I did not know about that KRON CV toolbox in reason which looks like from 2017, so "before" my own KrOn.

I thought about naming it "Crom" after the god of Conan the Barbarian because it's in my top 10 movies. I listened to the soundtrack of Conan the Barbarian (1) hundreds of time, it's a bit part of me. Then I thought it could be better than that, and "Chronos" was the obvious choice.
So it is a mix of Crom + Chronos.

Add a K to make it cool and audio-friendly like Native Instruments :-D

I am not sure I did a search for "Kron" and may have found the reason version or not, I really don't remember. They are different enough and obviously not a copy of one the other. krOn comes from my LBH-VIII of ...2008 or 2010. It is a scope device limited to a limited audience who can run it on an Xite or Scope(s). It's "KrOn" anyways, a step more sophisticated. No infringment intented though.

In conclusion, this fantastic piece is also from 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhSCxA7 ... jU&index=5
but that one is my favorite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOUs6er51bI
by Crom... err KrOn :-)
plug-ins for scope
SpaceF website
SC website