X-Mas Bundle song
- dehuszar
- Posts: 619
- Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2002 4:00 pm
- Location: Chicago, IL United States of Amnesia
X-Mas Bundle song
Made a quick tune using the OS Acid Bundle, dNa's Rack Pack, VOID, and a few basic effects. Just a rough sketch of what will probably be a longer track, but I thought it came out nice.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- 53E7
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:45 am
- Location: New York
Re: X-Mas Bundle song
I really enjoyed this. Really nice. All the subtle stereo effects and delays sound really cool in headphones. Thanks for sharing.
- FernandoHood
- Posts: 142
- Joined: Fri May 20, 2016 6:31 am
- Location: 127.0.0.0
Re: X-Mas Bundle song
thanks for sharing this! appreciated! heehh I recognize that bassline
I like the song and its subtlety, also nice to see Acid bundle used on stuff besides the more obvious "techno" and "acid" sound
havefun
I like the song and its subtlety, also nice to see Acid bundle used on stuff besides the more obvious "techno" and "acid" sound
havefun
Ocean Swift Synthesis - Scope 3rd Party Plugins
http://www.oceanswift.net
FernandoHood
http://www.fernandohood.com
Atom Sessions - Music
https://atomsessions.bandcamp.com/
http://www.oceanswift.net
FernandoHood
http://www.fernandohood.com
Atom Sessions - Music
https://atomsessions.bandcamp.com/