masev

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

borg

masev

Post by borg »

an improvisation that carried me away... some mistakes in there, and I'm not the greatest guitar player. it sounded better before hitting record. :wink:

the B2003 was added in the same session. guitar is going through, at least Flulliq and Celmo's free guitar amp, and a lot of other things. there was so much modulation going on, that the stereo field is a bit off.

This project was done on my scope cards, before switching to Xite-1D, and a completely different setup. It is what it is, I guess.

Anyway, I like the atmosphere, and the piece was used for a theatre play, later on.
Hope you enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/borgtechnologies/masev
andy
the lunatics are in the hall
next to nothing

Re: masev

Post by next to nothing »

love it, thanks!
and enjoy the cupcake :)
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
borg

Post by borg »

thanks!

was in Bergen a year ago... liked it a lot! I especially remember the evening skies, in the harbour (not Bryggen, but Puddefjord), with a bowl of Bergen fish soup... :)
andy
next to nothing

Post by next to nothing »

Good to hear you liked it :)
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
hubird

Post by hubird »

plenty of room for thoughts :-)
vibrato, always special if well applied.
must have worked in that melancholic setting.
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

The track sounds great Andy. As you say, very nice atmosphere!
borg

Post by borg »

thanks all!

Maybe a 21-day bike trip along the Mekong river may bring other 'inspired work'... I'm off tomorrow morning!

I do feel a bit disappointed, as these weeks also could have been spent in the studio, but hey... :wink:
andy