Messing with CW devices part (2) new TB303 Emulation sketch.

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Basic Pitch

Post by Basic Pitch »

This file has expired and is no longer available here. The owner of the topic can re-upload the file, or post a link to an off-site file. <BR><BR><a name="planetz-tag"></a>Genre: Acid Trance Breaks??<BR> <a name="planetz-tag"></a>Uses: Creamware Mixers Synths Effects and a TB303 Emulation VSTi.<BR> copyright © More goofin around..<BR> _____________________________________<BR><BR> Hi all,

This is another sketch using Kickme, Pro-One, Prodessey, ModIII+Flexor, STM2448, Masterverb Pro and a few Delay (s) devices.

I did this sketch to show off this new tb303 emulation thats a VSTi, this thing sound as close to the original as it gets in this current day, I just made a simple little 303 style sequence and did some random reso filter tweaking.

Tell me what ya think of its sound, I have owned a real 303 for many years and this new device rocks in my opinion.

Just a small sketch, not mixed, nore mastered etc etc, I did run it through the Optimaster and a Pultec to add some punch though :wink: The track starts as a 4/4 dance track then drops to a breakbeat style track, just something I whipped together in a few mins, hope you all enjoy.

PS. I am really starting to grow fond of my CW system lol..

Cheers!
scary808

Post by scary808 »

On 2004-03-20 22:25, Basic Pitch wrote:

PS. I am really starting to grow fond of my CW system lol..

Cheers!

Another SFP junky is born!
AudioIrony

Post by AudioIrony »

I've never owned a real TB303 - but this thing on your track rocks. Sounds better than any 303 emulation I have tried - but then that comes down to programming too.
Well done
hubird

Post by hubird »

aci-i-i-i-i-idd!! hmmm!
King of Snake

Post by King of Snake »

Wow, that 303 thing sounds great. Even though I never had a real 303 this does sound "real" to me. (at least more real than ReBirth :smile:)
Neil B

Post by Neil B »

I think it shows that you've owned the real things (for 7 years?).
Nice sounds - make a whole track of it please.
Liquid EDGE

Post by Liquid EDGE »

Man you production rocks.

cool track, very into the brekbeat part.

Keep rollin
Basic Pitch

Post by Basic Pitch »

Thanks Liq,

Much too kind :wink: