OPEN REVOLUTION MOVEQ+8

Scope device files created using the Scope SDK

Moderators: valis, garyb

MCCY

OPEN REVOLUTION MOVEQ+8

Post by MCCY »

You can open this version of MOVEQ+ with Scope SDK. It is meant only for use within SDK.

It does not work as Effect opened in SFP or XITE (I think so. For that please use the closed module which is here: http://forums.planetz.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=20737)

It is just for educational purpose. Uploading any variations anywhere is only allowed after shroomz & me allowing that explicitly.

-----

It is an old work, so working with stock EQs. A newer version with faster moving EQs has been discontinued because I have not the time anymore to work with Scope very often. I mainly (only?) use my laptop with selfmade synthmaker vsts (a great MOVEQvst) to feel a little home again after using and loving scope so much.

-----

I will look for other of my projects to open for public view, but I'm sometimes rather egoistic, so it will take some time to decide :-)

Martin
Attachments
MOVeq+8.zip
(1.57 MiB) Downloaded 324 times
Refrochia

Re: OPEN REVOLUTION MOVEQ+8

Post by Refrochia »

Thanks Martin
Much Appreciated :)
There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. These are things we don't know we don't know.
roy thinnes

Post by roy thinnes »

danke Martin!
I've loaded your MovEq into SDK w/o problems, but phew that's pretty much stuff in there.
Will take some time to understand the whole circuitry..
earth

Post by earth »

:lol: