MOVEQ+ FREE V1.3b ---CORRECTED---; last edit 03.11.07

Scope device files created using the Scope SDK

Moderators: valis, garyb

Fluxpod

Post by Fluxpod »

MCCY wrote:without pixelbites this would never have become this good. moveq+ has been one of the moments in my life that shoed me how great cooperation is!!
Well :D Muchos Thankos to both of you!
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

over 2000 downloads Martin... :o
MCCY

Post by MCCY »

... :D so if they'd all send us each 50cent now ... :D

b.t.w. although in longterm-thinking you know I am quite engaged in getting something selling too, I do not plan to give up building all these nice & high-quality freebies especially because the both of you!
It is simply great to have people like you around!!! I wanted to upload NuLim stereo today to show my good will of straight continuing the developement, but I really have had no time today & the next week will be VERY hard for me.
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

MCCY wrote:b.t.w. although in longterm-thinking you know I am quite engaged in getting something selling too, I do not plan to give up building all these nice & high-quality freebies especially because the both of you!
Why would any of us give up on releasing freebies? :D

Ok, apart from other commitments, but even taking those into account I think you're doing better than anyone else. :wink:
maky325

Post by maky325 »

MCCY wrote:... :D so if they'd all send us each 50cent now ... :D

b.t.w. although in longterm-thinking you know I am quite engaged in getting something selling too, I do not plan to give up building all these nice & high-quality freebies especially because the both of you!
It is simply great to have people like you around!!! I wanted to upload NuLim stereo today to show my good will of straight continuing the developement, but I really have had no time today & the next week will be VERY hard for me.
Just take your time :wink: This little gem is best from you what i need for my work. Of course you have pretty much everything good but this one i am using all the time. Really great EQ!

Regards!
zangsta

Post by zangsta »

MCCY wrote:... :D so if they'd all send us each 50cent now ... :D

b.t.w. although in longterm-thinking you know I am quite engaged in getting something selling too....
Way to go Martin, you deserve some money for all your great work ! :wink:

Jörgen
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

<Shroomz> wrote:over 2000 downloads Martin... :o
Hey, wait a minute Martin. I just realised you've downloaded your own plug 1500 times. :lol:

Just kidding mate.... :D
MCCY

Post by MCCY »

I just did that, because I like it so much! Is there anything wrong with that? :lol:
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

nice one. :lol:
YiannisK

Post by YiannisK »

Anyone have any presets for this beast?
If anyine does can they post them please.
Thanks