My empty & Limit project on XITE

Scope project files

Moderators: valis, garyb

Nike Pogoda

My empty & Limit project on XITE

Post by Nike Pogoda »

It is usual my project. Every day...
Unfortunately connections more aren't possible...
Attachments
MoMix 20 stereo + 10 Mono + 8 Bus  1.png
MoMix 20 stereo + 10 Mono + 8 Bus 1.png (282.55 KiB) Viewed 9173 times
Nike Pogoda

Re: My empty & Limit project on XITE

Post by Nike Pogoda »

When loading still, I receive the message on a lack of DSP :(
Attachments
MoMix 20 stereo + 10 Mono + 8 Bus  2.png
MoMix 20 stereo + 10 Mono + 8 Bus 2.png (744.23 KiB) Viewed 9171 times
Marco

Post by Marco »

Where are the fat mixers aviable?
:wink: out and about for music production. Are you still configguring your Studio :lol: music first!
JoPo

Post by JoPo »

I don't know if you put a lot of insert fx processor into all those mixer but if you do, you must fast get error message.. In fact, the best thing to do with xite is to use multifx inserts outside mixers. So, on the project window --> you'll be able to load much more things in this way. When I had my xite-1, at the beginning, I loaded all inserts in the STM mixer and I was quickly stucked by error/optimization (useless on xite) messages.. Now, I can load 4 or 5 time more things in this way :
project.jpg
project.jpg (194.83 KiB) Viewed 6793 times
There is already a lot of insert fx in all those multifx modules and you can see the dsp meter is still low. Of, it depends of what you want to do with Scope and your xite : are you sure you need all those mixers ? I'm not sure modular mixers were xite-1 optimized... Did you try to assign them to some dsp's ? Assigning asio i/o to dsp 2 is very important for loading more stuff.
And when I need more stereo aux or busses (there are already 8 stereo busses in STM 2448), I just add some small mixers (like micromixer) on the project window, this way is much less dsp heavy.
Have a try ! :)
> > > > > > > > > > > > --- Musica --> here ! ---< < < < < < < < < < < <
jksuperstar

Post by jksuperstar »

Make sure all of those modular mixers are placed on DSPs 7-10. I did a lot of experimentation a few years ago, thinking that slots were more effective than they are. But for mixing, 7-10 have more connections available to them. Then place synth and multifunction (as jopo stated) in the slots if scope still has any issues.