Current Live Project

Scope project files

Moderators: valis, garyb

dawman

Current Live Project

Post by dawman »

50% power used.
Very stable and every possible effect and synth I need is loaded and controlled via MIDI CC's.
untitled.JPG
siriusbliss

Re: Current Live Project

Post by siriusbliss »

So, what are your favorite live synths now, and how the hell can I keep track of them all? :lol:

I still have to get Xite working alongside PCI, and still have to review my old list of synths going back about 10 years, so...

I'd like to get some good multitonal pads going in particular for a start.

Your live project looks very impressive.

Oh, and how do you switch between synths? Just with the CC's?

Thanks again for sharing all this.

Greg
Xite rig - ADK laptop - i7 975 3.33 GHz Quad w/HT 8meg cache /MDR3-4G/1066SODIMM / VD-GGTX280M nVidia GeForce GTX 280M w/1GB DDR3
dawman

Post by dawman »

My favorites for fast preset changes and total control via CC's are onscreen.
I use 2 x 88 noters for 8 zones per tune. I use maybe at most 6 zones per tune.
The stock optimized plugs are top notch quality and say if I use a 1632 I can make it act like a 2448 by putting EQ's on every channel, but I ain't really mixing more than 3 stereo channels at once, so the EQ's aren't really necessary.
The only EQ's I even need is one on Prowave just for extra sizzle and seperation from the other synths. The DAS Polteq is perfect for that.
I use the stock SC EQ S on the B2003 though for extra low end, and only because I am sending it to the rotary cabinet and the lower baffle gets Y'd off to the stereo monitors.
But the sound from XITE-1 live is awesome. I have zero regrets even though I am in compatability mode and RC/BETA. To think that things will only get better over the next year or so is nothing but gravy... :wink:
paulrmartin

Post by paulrmartin »

What a Q-Q v0_9_2 BETA?
Are we listening?..