ProWave & Solaris w/ RDII Modules & SpaceF BBII

Preset lists and tools for Scope modules

Moderators: valis, garyb

dawman

ProWave & Solaris w/ RDII Modules & SpaceF BBII

Post by dawman »

This is for the guys who want to try ProWave & Solaris 5.0 outside of the box.
You must have SpaceF's BBII.
The effects and SAT. Oscillators are used.
You must have JBowen's RDII Modules also.

I usually do not like doing this as it is a major PITA if your folders aren't stored right.
SpaceF has certain folders at his site for Zarg Music ( RDII ) folder placement.
I have my entire synth DAW set up exactly as SpaceF has specified.

You will be seeing pop ups for Registration requests.
This is painful but necessary.

There all also 3 preset lists for AUX Delay, Synth FX, and MasterVerb Pro. They are vital to the sound and must be used. They can be replaced if need be, but they're pretty tailored already.

If this works I have some custom Kyma Capybara and Roland D50 sets that are really useful.

Enjoy, and I know there will be troubles until the proper paths are set up.
I'd be more than happy to help as these are such great extras to have w/ Prowave, Solaris, MultiSynth, etc.
Last edited by dawman on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
RP_001

Re: ProWave w/ RDII Modules & ScpaeF BBII

Post by RP_001 »

Thank you Jimmy!!

I will check right away how to make this work....
RP_001

Post by RP_001 »

No problems loading these here.... 8)

When the pop up menu shows up, just select where to search in the "search options" (you can select more than one directory). All presets with BB2/RDII oscillators will load together with their corresponding effects loaded....

Except for the Jaws.dev in the gibson101e preset. Could it be that this one is only packed with Multisynth??

These sound great Jim!! This tastes for more............. :D

How can i load something like the JD800 samplepool?? I know i did it before, but it wont work selecting the WAV osc....
dawman

Post by dawman »

I will send you some I made but I think I need to contact Ben Walker as a courtesy.
If he gives the O.K. I will send the D50/Kyma DSP stuff also.
Once you get stable w/ Jaws Oscillator issue, I have Solaris 5.1/5.0 presets also.

You should contact Mehdi about the Jaws Oscillator. It is a vital compenent as it is actually 3 Saw Oscillators w/ independant tunings in a single shell. Entire analog emulations can be made off of one instance of it.

If these patches get weird it's because you might have tweaked and stored them without resetting the Mod Wheel.
I use the Mod Wheel as it is easiest to share presets with.
I would advise trying Oscillator A's Shape Knob to the Mod Wheel, and Oscillator B's Knob also.
Wherever there are Waldorf Oscillators being used these can do marvellous sound scapes just by slightly moving them.

Try any of Medhi's triple waveform Oscillators in place of Jaws until you get his O,K, or a copy of it.
S-MOS's are a good choice.

Let me know when you need some Solaris treats.

Ser Deg Seinere. :wink:
spacef

Post by spacef »

Hi all,

There is no pop up anywmore with 2 conditions:
- 1 -- when you set the "Search Options" (LiveBar - Set/Search Options... ) to look into the different/adequate folders (Thanks RP100 for the reminder :-). )
- 2 -- There are no duplicate entries (otherwise the search result ask to choose between 2 or more devs of the same name).

It's a lifesaver to set those.

I hope it helps.
Attachments
For BB2, Add the "C:\Creamware\ folder  after applying the patch
For BB2, Add the "C:\Creamware\ folder after applying the patch
Search.jpg (54.68 KiB) Viewed 8883 times
Last edited by spacef on Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
spacef

Post by spacef »

RP_001 wrote:
Except for the Jaws.dev in the gibson101e preset. Could it be that this one is only packed with Multisynth??
yes, it is the multisynth exclusive oscillator.... (it was built inside it, and it doesn't necessarily sound the same in other synths).
If i ever have enough of those new osc, they might go into a "standalone update" for BB2. but not immediately, it's holidays :-)
RP_001

Post by RP_001 »

spacef wrote:
RP_001 wrote:
yes, it is the multisynth exclusive oscillator.... (it was built inside it, and it doesn't necessarily sound the same in other synths).
If i ever have enough of those new osc, they might go into a "standalone update" for BB2. but not immediately, it's holidays :-)
Well, it's 9 months after holidays now.. Did you have enough already of this Jaw osc ?
If not, i would be interested in buying this oscillator seperately :D