Copy Protection ?

A place for developers to share ideas and assist each other in solving problems.

Moderators: valis, garyb

spacef

Post by spacef »

pablo you should slow down that thing that may be is making you too much paranoid :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: spacef on 2001-06-22 11:24 ]</font>
Micha

Post by Micha »

my opinion: Protection should be included in DP and monthly paycheck - 10% up to 1000$. All devices via CW-Shop available for us Pulsarians. If this is not enough CW could take the missing money out of the publicity-pot, because each device is an ad that says: more, better, greater.
Or not, CW? :???:
Fair is fair and unfair is not fair :???:
Good night!
The rest of us do
Happy pulsaring
Micha

- no, better: up to 100$ 0%, to 500% 5% to encourage newbies.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Micha on 2001-06-22 02:49 ]</font>
PabloFasan

Post by PabloFasan »

My apologies to all that have feel offended for the rude style I have used in my last post.

Only who has sufferd credit card frauds can understand how impotent and frustraiting is the situation.

I have suffered three of them, the last for a sum of U$s6000-

And worst of all is to end founding ALL my personal data, includded my credit card #, in a Warez list.

I have some wrights to feel paranoid when I read propositions of to includde the credit card # of the users in the surface of a plugin.

Sorry again for the lack of a more polite style.
Neutron

Post by Neutron »

I think Spacef's "membership" deal is kind of a good way to build trust without alienating people..it is a very hard balance between fighting the pirates and letting your customers get your product without hassle(or violating their privacy.)

I still dont know what to do.. I think PXR5 synth will just have to be a free one :smile:

DeFex