Can you wrap Modular2 ??????

A place for developers to share ideas and assist each other in solving problems.

Moderators: valis, garyb

madmod

Post by madmod »

Is there anyway you can wrap Modular2
devices? I have some that are just to dam
big and i need real estate!!!!!!
Anyone??????
Regards
subhuman

Post by subhuman »

You can if you have SCOPE/DP, as an alternative to that, you can go over to http://www.zargmusic.com - John B had something on his page that said for a small fee, he could make a modular patch into a device. Not sure if he's still offering that service.
madmod

Post by madmod »

Yer I got a DP but how do you import the
Modular 2 into Scope???????
Many tHAnKs
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

This is my favourite topic. I've posted several threads on this, the gist of it is:

- If users could "wrap" their ModV2 designs then people would be more motivated to build them since you could "sign" your work and have it permanently set.
- This would in turn lead to a much greater number of synths and devices in the market which would be good foreveryone
- I have several pretty good ModV2 patches (IMHO) whihI'd love to wrap. I can create the wrappers too.... I's love to do the whole thing myself, but even a service would be good. But no Scope for me....
Neutron

Post by Neutron »

in most cases you can recreate a mod2 device as a standalone synth, discarding un wanted controls and confusion.

however there are some things (notably anything to do with sequencing) that are not avaliable as scope atoms!