Musik Messe 2008

A place for developers to share ideas and assist each other in solving problems.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Warp69

Musik Messe 2008

Post by Warp69 »

Hi,

Who of you do I get to meet at the Musik Messe this year? :D

I'll be there from tomorrow to friday afternoon.

Cheers
FrancisHarmany

Post by FrancisHarmany »

I am thinking about jumping on a train this friday....... then again I'd go for Xite specs and demo, which will probably be reported on here tomorrow......

Any other dutchies going ????

Dont forget to bring your camaras!! :)
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

I wish I was! :(

Maybe next year... :D
pollux

Post by pollux »

<Shroomz> wrote:I wish I was! :(

Maybe next year... :D
That makes two of us... bloody deadlines....
hifiboom

Post by hifiboom »

only saturday.... :(
johnbowen

Post by johnbowen »

You all know I will be there in the Sonic Core booth (I get a space in the left corner) every day...so please come by and show your name tag or introduce yourself if we haven't met before. Halle 5.1, stand D10.

I'm glad it starts tomorrow, too....you can imagine how I would love to answer some of the questions posted here, but it's not my place to do so.

But tomorrow evening, maybe I can post a little about what I wish I could post now!
:D

john b.
maky325

Post by maky325 »

johnbowen wrote: But tomorrow evening, maybe I can post a little about what I wish I could post now!

john b.
Be polite and generous to rest of us "mortals" and take some time for us tomorrow evening. We will wait you here at Planet Z (pressing refresh button in midi clock speed) so you can give us small portion of Musikmesse and XITE feelings... :D
Last edited by maky325 on Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
hifiboom

Post by hifiboom »

johnbowen wrote:You all know I will be there in the Sonic Core booth (I get a space in the left corner) every day...so please come by and show your name tag or introduce yourself if we haven't met before. Halle 5.1, stand D10.

I'm glad it starts tomorrow, too....you can imagine how I would love to answer some of the questions posted here, but it's not my place to do so.

But tomorrow evening, maybe I can post a little about what I wish I could post now!

john b.

I'd surely be the longest time at soniccore booth too. To check out Solaris and XITE-1.

It`ll be an honour to meet you in real life, John.
:)
spacef

Post by spacef »

Hi John and Martin,
see you tomorrow ;-)
Warp69

Post by Warp69 »

hifiboom wrote:only saturday.... :(
I am infact in Frankfurt saturday - I thought I might check cocoon out friday night and therefore could not be present at the Musik Messe saturday - but if many fellow members are coming saturday................ Then I will be pretty tired saturday morning :o

Cheers
Warp69

Post by Warp69 »

spacef wrote:Hi John and Martin,
see you tomorrow ;-)
Awesome - Im really looking forward to see you Mehdi - well and you too, John (but you know that :) )
FrancisHarmany

Post by FrancisHarmany »

johnbowen wrote:

john b.
Guys! Bribe him with food/beer/german women :lol:
hifiboom

Post by hifiboom »

Warp69 wrote:
I am infact in Frankfurt saturday - I thought I might check cocoon out friday night and therefore could not be present at the Musik Messe saturday - but if many fellow members are coming saturday................ Then I will be pretty tired saturday morning :o

Cheers
lol,
hehe cocoon sounds good! :D very futuristic club ! `You are not allowed to carry your beer into the toilet !
I may go there on saturday night. :)

I`ll force myself to not go away on friday, else the musikmesse will be a desaster. :lol:
Last edited by hifiboom on Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
FrancisHarmany

Post by FrancisHarmany »

Warp69 wrote:

Cheers
Cocoon ? Will I get my dosis of techno ?
Then we can just all go party and then go to messe without sleep.

I'd be in the "zone" and at peak-performance to judge music tools :P
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

Uh, now you're just making me downright jealous! I checked the price of flights & it's just too expensive for sharc & I to get there.

Have fun you buggers! :D
wolf

Post by wolf »

I'll be there thursday. Would be great to meet y'all :)
HUROLURA

Post by HUROLURA »

<~Shroomz~> wrote:Uh, now you're just making me downright jealous! I checked the price of flights & it's just too expensive for sharc & I to get there.

Have fun you buggers! :D
OK Shroomz . I will be jealous too then. I also wish I could go other there. :cry:
Let's say them all we will have plenty of time to quietly design new devices to run on the new XITE-1 !!!

CheerZ to you all and wish you lot of fun and lot of promising discussions...
katano

Post by katano »

what a shame i couldn't be there, would have been a pleasure to meet you guys...
Shroomz~>

Post by Shroomz~> »

HUROLURA wrote:OK Shroomz . I will be jealous too then. I also wish I could go other there. :cry:
Let's say them all we will have plenty of time to quietly design new devices to run on the new XITE-1 !!!
Exactly !! :D
MCCY

Post by MCCY »

Oh, didn't see this thread so far. I hope I will get there saturday. No chance for the days within the week as I could be there 5pm earliest. That makes no sense.
I'm too curious & hope I get my ass up getting there. Working too hard right now...