little control problem

A place for developers to share ideas and assist each other in solving problems.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Jah Servant

little control problem

Post by Jah Servant »

It seems that when I click on my control knobs they will quickly go to center position then back as I keep moving, how to stop this? The faders work fine but the knobs will center as soon as I start to move them.
thanks
Jah Servant

Post by Jah Servant »

Ok, here's what I have found, if I am using the movestyle where you click the knob and then move horizontally it seems to work good (movestyle 1 I think) but with any rotating style the knob seems to jump or want to always start from center (or reference center position first?). It'd be nice to fix this, help if you can.
hifiboom

Post by hifiboom »

simply set movestyle to different values for different controlling behaviour.
I think the range is 0-4.
Jah Servant

Post by Jah Servant »

I am doing this but at all settings the knob wants to jump to center as soon as I start to move it, except for movestyle 1 but this doesn't allow you to rotate with your mouse, you move the mouse vertical for this, it's a small thing but I know that I should be able to rotate the mouse. I'll see what happens when I build a new device and see if things are different.
Jah Servant

Post by Jah Servant »

I should mention that everything works fine in SDK it's in Scope where the control jumps