Hello, I need help

A place for developers to share ideas and assist each other in solving problems.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Tim

Hello, I need help

Post by Tim »

Hello,

my computer with the SDK was destroyed yesterday by overvoltage.

Can someone extract my Scipt from a pep File?

I think two weeks will last, until I found replacement for mys computer.

Thank you in advance.

Greetings

Tim
winger

SDK

Post by winger »

I currently do not have the sdk but would like to do some development for my own use. I have sent repeated mails to Sonic Core asking about it but I get no reply.

I have 2 Pulsar cards (4 dsp each). Can I get the SDK or is it still limited to 13 dsp systems? If I can get it, how much does it cost?
mark winger
Mr Arkadin

Re: SDK

Post by Mr Arkadin »

winger wrote: I have 2 Pulsar cards (4 dsp each). Can I get the SDK or is it still limited to 13 dsp systems? If I can get it, how much does it cost?
No, you need a minimum of one 14 DSP card. It is free if you can get it.
winger

Post by winger »

Does this mean you need a 14 dsp card, or can you have 14 dsps on multiple cards?
mark winger
winger

Post by winger »

Too rich for my blood. I guess I won't be doing any development.

Can anyone tell me how difficutl this would be to implement. I am using the 2448 mixer for live use, using a Yamaha promix-01 as a control surface. The problem I am having is I can only configure 1 midi change for controllers in the mixer. This limits the control surface when you want to control faders, mutes, solos, and auxes. 24 channels of those makes 216 controllers and we have not done the masters or the busses yet. This doubles if you try use the 4896 mixer.

If you could use all 16 channels you would have 2048 controllers available.

How hard would this be implement or is it possible at all based on the scope midi implementation.

I have mailed Sonic core repeatly about this and have yet to get a response.
mark winger
wolf

Post by wolf »

How hard would this be implement or is it possible at all based on the scope midi implementation.
Here you go :
http://www.planetz.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=23720
http://www.planetz.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=23075
winger

Post by winger »

I have seen the but I cannot seem to access wolfs web sit to get the manual or the demos.

I also have concern about the dsp usage. I currently use the 2448 for live use and make use of the 4 band eq and compressors on most of the channels. With my 2 pulsar 1 cards I am using about 70% of the dsp. I am concerned about the ability to use this with 24 compressors, and many eqs and still getting it to run on my 8 dsp system. What do you think?
mark winger
winger

Post by winger »

well, i finally got th demo downloaded. I loaded the mixer, routed 16 channels in from an adat source, he rountedthe outputsto an adat dets. I turned on the 4 auxes for ach channel and started getting errorsabout dsp usage.The dsp meter showed almost 100% usage.

This mixer is way too cpu hungary for my meager 8 dsp setup.
mark winger