Gigastudio 3 drivers

A place for developers to share ideas and assist each other in solving problems.

Moderators: valis, garyb

dawman

Gigastudio 3 drivers

Post by dawman »

I can't live w/o Scope, and I can't live w/o Gigastudio.

I am running into a little chunk of change here soon, and will pay a ridiculous amount of money to have some drivers made for me.

The brave man who does this only need contact Tascam, and make GSIF 2 a reality. I could sample in my DAW with these, and also use the awesome convolution reverb w/ mic modelling also.

Can this be done? I would pay the R & D, and even allow the programmer to sell this to whoever w/o me being tied to the agreement.

This Is My Dream,.......I Wish It Were A Reality, As GS4 will be 64bit, and I believe SoniCore was tossing this idea around also.

I have been told that drivers are a snap to make. So why has CW / SCore watched guys like Hans Zimmer switch platforms due to support? After his interviews where he said Scope was his secret weapon, you'd think someone in Germany would have provided this meagher task.

Give Me The Body Of Ralf,
synthetic88

Post by synthetic88 »

GVI isn't working out for you? Or you just want Sonicore to update the drivers for the eventual GS4?

Who's to say we won't switch to GSIF3 by then? ;)
dawman

Post by dawman »

I'll take either at this point.

BTW, are you @ the Pirates III celebration?

Bloody, Lucky, You.

Use your juice for all of us, and get Sonicore to jump in for the big win w/ Gigastudio 4. It should easily finish off the competition. I hear they are going to do 64 bit drivers anyway, and GS4 I'm sure will be 64 bit. Maybe the time is near.

Besides, Gigasampler and Pulsar were the big win back then, why not do it again ??

It is such an endless app. as it is, I think if they partnered up with GS4, there would be few equals in the virtual world, and most hardware would be rendered useless as well, except for Solaris and Code 2 that is.

Have A Blast In Orlando Mate,