Flexor downloads available!

Planet Z Announcements

Moderators: valis, garyb

FlameTop

Post by FlameTop »

Just noticed the adern site has the flexor downloads available. However, the CW shop does not feature any way to get a licence yet. Still, might even be close :smile:

(Edit: Oh at the moment the patch download links appear to just be a copy of the main download links?)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FlameTop on 2003-09-12 15:25 ]</font>
Jngaelin

Post by Jngaelin »

...so mutch tension............cannot wait longer.............
.......must...have...flexxor.......
......GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH !!!!!!!!!

....must...have.....must...mu......

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jngaelin on 2003-09-12 16:51 ]</font>
valis

Post by valis »

Patches are up (and so is the sounds page :razz: )
bosone

Post by bosone »

IT'S COMING OUT !??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!
i cannot believe it.....
can'0t wait to get mod3+flexor!!!!
King of Snake

Post by King of Snake »

and apparently, goa-trance guru's Astral Projection are already using it and praising it!
It's close!!
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

Two months ago we were told "tomorrow" so I'll believe when it's for sale.
Immanuel

Post by Immanuel »

Incweeeedible speed!!!! This is a huge contrast to the Adern forum, witch can be quite slow. I have peaks of 500kB/s+ sustained speed of the full patches download was something like 340kB/s. Mind you - I do not talk about kb/s. In normal kbps language, I had a sustained download speed of close to 3000kbps - and I do NOT use a download manager (I am on a university line though). What do you study ReD_MuZe?
Information for new readers: A forum member named Braincell is known for spreading lies and malicious information without even knowing the basics of, what he is talking about. If noone responds to him, it is because he is ignored.
valis

Post by valis »

He switched hosting I believe. The forums should show some improved speed now as well (although straight html will always be faster than autologin & generating forums with php).
ReD_MuZe

Post by ReD_MuZe »

yes we changes servers :smile:
so everything should be faster now, including the forums.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ReD_MuZe on 2003-09-13 16:09 ]</font>
King of Snake

Post by King of Snake »

...and the release :wink:
decimator

Post by decimator »

I've got the Ferrari ... just waiting for the keys to burn some tires ! :cool:
Jngaelin

Post by Jngaelin »

On 2003-09-13 09:15, King of Snake wrote:
and apparently, goa-trance guru's Astral Projection are already using it and praising it!
It's close!!
If Astral says its the bomb.....then it IS the bomb.
woooohaaaaaa !!!!

:grin:
Quifster

Post by Quifster »

the mp3 files sounds fantastic. I hate it that i've decided not to buy the flexor. But i'm a man of principles.

Good work on the mp3 files! Much better than the average demo file of creamware.
darkrezin

Post by darkrezin »

Please forgive me if this question sounds annoying, but what principle would lead you to not want to buy FleXor?

peace
Quifster

Post by Quifster »

it's not annoying.

This is why,

Start of Original post

i think that Creamware made a big mistake by waiting this time so long with releasing Flexor. The fact is that i've lost interest in buying it. I have been waiting months for this flexor release. Now with only one month to go for the release of the Nord G2 Modular i've decided to put my money on that machine. I'm definitly not going to invest in flexor anymore. At this point i can do what i want in creamware modular III which is fantastic. But the new possibilities of a newly developed machine like the Nord G2 outshines the possibilities of the modular suite. And flexor is not going to change that for me personally anymore. I really don't understand why they waited that long with the release of flexor. And i don't even discuss the radio silence about flexor. Does it really exist?

End of original post.

Now, i've made this statement without hearing the fantastic possibilities of flexor. That was not wise :sad:

But fact is that i;ve lost my trust in the creamware sales policy. Flexor is ready for download but where are the keys? I would not be surprised if this still will take months before you can order a key. I really hope for you all that i'm wrong with this idea.

For me personally i have to wait still 2 months before the g2 will be available over here.

Flexor is worth buying. But i've got to stick to my descision. :sad:
darkrezin

Post by darkrezin »

I guess what I can't understand is that FleXor will cost 99 euro while the Nord will cost 1000 euro or even more. On top of this, it will allow you to do things not possible on the Nord.

Why let a distrust of Creamware spoil your appreciation of this beautiful set of modules?

This isn't a sales pitch by the way, it's just that I can't understand the logic you're using.

peace
ReD_MuZe

Post by ReD_MuZe »

go for it. your decision is honorably accepted. flexor is worth buying only if you want to. nobody is forcing u into anything.

the situation is entirely my fault, and if your not buying flexor is becouse of me. not creamware.
the reason thats flexor is available for d/l is to control its traffic and not to create a traffic jam on the server when its released.

im going to get a g2 myself actualy. and i dont see any conflict between the tow. just added posiblities.

but if this is your way of "punishing" adern for flexors release delay, we humbly accept the sentence.

peace!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ReD_MuZe on 2003-09-14 08:29 ]</font>
Quifster

Post by Quifster »

This thread is going the wrong way. I never intended to "punish" adern. The fact that you even think that is ridicolous. I like the flexor package very much. The added possibilities are great. The mp3's are great demos of the possibilities. I encourage everyone to buy flexor. I've think i've made my point in my earlier post why i did not want to buy flexor anymore.
petal

Post by petal »

Adern-files in place and ready to be fired up! Now we just need the codes......

Thomas :grin:
huffcw

Post by huffcw »

People need to really calm down on the delay in the release of Flexor.

Just take a look at the G2 - it was originally scheduled for release way back in June. Now it will be lucky if it hits the streets by November (according to the latest news on Clavia's web site). Many new products suffer from being announced then delayed again and again. It would be nice to get a realistic release date in the first place from companies, but it doesn't seem to be the norm.