I am desperate with this one, please, give me a hand! Pulsar no working anymore...

An area for people to discuss Scope related problems, issues, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Nestor

Re: I am desperate with this one, please, give me a hand! Pulsar no working anymore...

Post by Nestor »

yayajohn wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:40 pm Nestor; So sorry for the loss of your dear friend :-? I know you did everything possible to save him/her. I have a 22yr old P1 sitting in my 11yr old son's computer staying nice and warm while he games most of the day........and night.
Seriously, I hope you and your loved ones are staying well in both health and spirit.

Dan
It is a challenge in today’s world to keep a good spirit, but I try to do my best in this sense. A friend told me recently “we have to live day by day, don’t think too much about the future”, and I think he is right in many ways living through such a philosophy.

We need our systems more than ever before I guess, so we can make music and make life a lot better.

Thank you for your concern, nevertheless, I am very happy as I have my system back! With only one card, but is good enough for me :D
*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*
Nestor

Re: I am desperate with this one, please, give me a hand! Pulsar no working anymore...

Post by Nestor »

A little gift for you, to thank you for your help, the song is called "Joy, Pulsar's Back" :D

https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code ... VulpXKs5k0
*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*