Possible faulty A16U

An area for people to discuss Scope related problems, issues, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Refrochia

Re: Possible faulty A16U

Post by Refrochia »

Well I’m pleased to report that I’ve now replaced the connector and it powers up with no issue. Still need to connect it to the scope cards and test the inputs but it’s looking good so far seeing as these are built like tanks.

For future reference I ended up going with the connector that buzzbang suggested which was this one:

https://www.reichelt.com/de/en/panel-mo ... ol_3&nbc=1

So thanks buzzbang for finding that and as per your request I got one for you too. PM me your address and I’ll post it. Don’t worry about paying me for it just chuck few quid to a charity.
There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. These are things we don't know we don't know.
t_tangent

Post by t_tangent »

Great to hear you fixed your A16 U. :)
BuzzBang

Post by BuzzBang »

Great news, hope it all works well...

Thanks for getting one for me, much appreciated, I've PM'd you my details.

I've donated a small amount to the 'Z, and will make a donation to Alzheimers.

Valis - I couldn't find a link for donating easily?! Ended up doing a Google search (which then threw up a "you are not authorised to view that page" ??? but cached page worked) .... am I being completely blind? Entirely possible...
valis

Post by valis »

Thanks for the donation, you're very industrious to go to all of that effort to find the donation info. I turned it back on in your honor (it was disabled due to some issues recently) :)
BuzzBang

Post by BuzzBang »

Pleased to be able to help :)