Many, many voices = a humongous choir

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

kensuguro

Post by kensuguro »

This file has expired and is no longer available here. The owner of the topic can re-upload the file, or post a link to an off-site file. <BR><BR><a name="planetz-tag"></a>Uses: Pulsar Effects<BR> Ken Suguro for Vegastrike 2002<BR> _____________________________________<BR><BR> I did an entire chorus today. :smile: It's a short looping tune for a freeware space game. They didn't have a music guy, so I though I'd just give them a couple of tunes. Obviously, this is a battle tune.

I'm not speaking any specific language here, but you can probably tell I went for the Latin chanting feel.

I was a bit generous with the mastering multicomp cuz the chorus was just way too dynamic. But man, with these kind of material, converting to mp3 really takes the life out of it. The stereo field is totally ruined.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kensuguro on 2002-06-13 04:28 ]</font>
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

I like this one Ken, :smile: that’s unusual from you! I guess you’re discovering many new ways. The hats are a bit too loud for me, and the voices a bit hidden.
*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*
kensuguro

Post by kensuguro »

haha. :grin: I HAD to hid my fake bell chant voice. hehe. It's amazing though, that even a faking it takes pronounciation practice.. and when I get the pronounciation wrong, the unison voices cancel each other out while it reverberates.
algorhythm

Post by algorhythm »

very sleuthy and compelling. :smile:

you impress me again. I bet this is a cool part of the show . . .
kensuguro

Post by kensuguro »

I've always wanted to do something like this.. but never thought I could do it myself! hehe.