My last job

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Nestor

My last job

Post by Nestor »

There is a nice end in here, please, have a leasten...

This is the second part of the song Una Vida Saludable, cos it was larger than what is permitted in the forum. Please, have a leasten cos there is a nice end and would like your oppinion. Thanks.
*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*
eliam

Post by eliam »

Hi! I only listened to this part of the song, but I guess I can grasp the mood... Musically, I don't have much to say about it... This is this, not a style that I'm particulary fond of, but that is just me. Vocally, I think you've done something pretty neat, but you latinos are so "caliente" that you get carried away! Truly, I think that a little more poise could enhance the vocal performance, make it smoother and gentler on your voice! And that applies to the percussion section too. To my hears it's way too agressive, it buries the song under all this noise (especially the musical part at the end).
I think you have lots of talent, but I would find your music pleasant to hear if you would emphasize more on the subtleties of harmonies and "real" musical content rather than rude rythmic brute force! But that is just my little me... :smile:
kensuguro

Post by kensuguro »

hmm, yeah the drums seem to be crammed in the middle a bit. And the cymbals or whatever that's making that crashing sound is pretty harsh.

Great tune tho. And your voice! You've been hiding it all along! Seems like you really enjoy singing.. and whether or not it's true, it's gives a very good impression. Man, your voice..
algorhythm

Post by algorhythm »

Nestor! You Stud! Sexy Bitch! You make good staff! :wink: :lol:
Seriously, your voice is good and you should use it more in your music.
:grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: algorhythm on 2002-06-08 13:27 ]</font>
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

This is true Eliam, we Latinos get carried away easily! Can’t deny that!

Percussion by the end, IT’S too loud, you’re right. Unfortunately, I hade only two days to finish the song entirely, so I couldn’t do best than that, but it bothers me to by the end, cos percussion is coming out to slapping right onto your face. Now it’s too late, cos the song is done and has already been used for its purpose. I will perhaps remix it just for learning, just to myself.

Well, the kind of music helps too to sing that way going hard. I’m going to post some other songs were I sing and some in classical music too, to see what you think cos this is your side, so you can here different stuff too.

Agree again with you Ken. In fact it’s the “percussion” playing behind the drum which is too loud. It’s a very simple tune anyway. I DO RELLY enjoy singing, very much! I’m surprised you like my voice… well, nice. As said to Eliam, I’m going to post some voice stuff for you to listen at, so you can judge me, I really appreciate your help, makes me refine my way of doing things, thanks.

Thanks Algo, surprised too you like my voice, thanks. That encourages me to shout even louder, hermmm sorry, I mean, to sing even better… he he… :lol: