Remix of the movie song

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

kensuguro

Post by kensuguro »

This file has expired and is no longer available here. The owner of the topic can re-upload the file, or post a link to an off-site file. <BR><BR><a name="planetz-tag"></a>Genre: disco<BR> <a name="planetz-tag"></a>Uses: Pulsar Mixers<BR> copyright © 2001 Ken Suguro<BR> _____________________________________<BR><BR> This one was for the opening of the premiere party.. Kind of funny nobody realized it was a remix of the theme song. (heck, it ends with the motif dammit!) hehe. Kind of a funky disco style remix.
What bugged me the most was that since all the harmonic sweetspots were filled with strings so it was really hard to mix in the other instruments.
Well, anyway this was sort of my treat for all the staff.
Hope ya like it! This one made me laugh.
paulrmartin

Post by paulrmartin »

I do LOVE that lead synth sound that comes in at about 1:17! It reminds me of Patrick Moraz with Refugee.
Don't mind people who don't recognise this and that in your music, Ken. I was a club musician for 15 years and it didn't take me too long to realise that 95% of the crowd in the room is tone-deaf.
Are we listening?..
kensuguro

Post by kensuguro »

at about 1:17! It reminds me of Patrick Moraz with Refugee.
One of my favorites too. The playing style is simple, but effective. It's funny the sound was carried on from Trinity to Triton. Guess lots of poeple liked it.
Don't mind people who don't recognise this and that in your music, Ken. I was a club musician for 15 years and it didn't take me too long to realise that 95% of the crowd in the room is tone-deaf.
It figures why lots of them have to "feel" the bass.. cuz they can't hear it! Oh well, so much for musical communiation... I'd have to compose for the sheer historical value. Only if I can write something of that sort. hehe. And I'm not saying this to mock the many clubbers out there, I mean, I'm one myself. :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kensuguro on 2001-12-04 07:06 ]</font>