big bad bass

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

CHICK

Post by CHICK »

This file has expired and is no longer available here. The owner of the topic can re-upload the file, or post a link to an off-site file. <BR><BR><a name="planetz-tag"></a>Genre: Drum & Bass<BR> <a name="planetz-tag"></a>Uses: Pulsar Synths<BR> copyright © chicken big bass<BR> _____________________________________<BR><BR> This one is made with an external synth jp8000.
vectron player and for the big bass a dub sub.
Every breakbeat are made in cubase.

VERY HARD
marcuspocus

Post by marcuspocus »

Very coOl!

I love what you did with the DUbSub, this is one of my favorite free synth. Pretty wicked, and the drum is on steroid, love that! I miss some melody in though, Good job!
algorhythm

Post by algorhythm »

good breaks.

a bit short though.

the dub sub is the shit! it's on my track which will be up here on the weekend. does anyone else wish the dubsub had a pitch envelope. one can dream, eh?
marcuspocus

Post by marcuspocus »

the dub sub is the shit! does anyone else wish the dubsub had a pitch envelope. one can dream, eh?
Man, i wish!!
CHICK

Post by CHICK »

ok thanks for your reply have fun but this track is not complete i can't put the alll track on this website.
for the dub sub you can controll pitch and envellope too.

see you
algorhythm

Post by algorhythm »

yes, pitch and envelope. but no pitch-envelope
CHICK

Post by CHICK »

if you use cubase or logic, you juste have to try with the same midi controler (if you use cubase i can help you, i use it too) and you can modify the both at the same time, COOOL

see you
algorhythm

Post by algorhythm »

yes, i understand how to use CC#'s, and that is one approach - but again, that is different from a pitch envelope, which does the same thing automatically, unless I am not understanding you -

see the blue synth - it has a pitch envelope, and if you use key follow on it, you can get killer pseudo-sampler bass sounds. See this thread to see some presets for the Blue to see what I am talking about (these are v2 BTW).

EDIT: great news: I said: "may I just say, all I want for Christmas is a pitch-envelope on the dub sub! the best sub-bass synth on pulsar could then do beautiful drops without
fussing with pitchbend data in a sequencer." and wavelength said "your christmas present may come early..." - yipee!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: algorhythm on 2001-11-28 05:30 ]</font>
CHICK

Post by CHICK »

COOOOOL
have a nice day
Yoonchi

Post by Yoonchi »

Wicked! Nasty breakbeat and boomin' bass.
Great mix and production. Keep them comin'.
:cool:
Yoonchi.