creamware demo tour

Planet Z Announcements

Moderators: valis, garyb

borg

Post by borg »

if you're from holland and want to go to the demo, you can better stay at home and watch footie or play some music, 'cause the demo is nothing more than a show off for people that do not know the scope series.
there's nothing to learn and the mandatory jokes are really bad.
for the pc owners, you do get of course a volkszampler for free, but do you really need it?
paulrmartin

Post by paulrmartin »

Too bad! I went to the Logic 5.0 last week and it ROCKED! They showed us how their new automation console is going to work and IT ROCKED as well!
samplaire

Post by samplaire »

You lucky guys, here in Poland there are almost no workshops or shows organized by manufacturers (with the exeption of digidesign) for their future or already customers... And even more - creamware has got no official dealer in our country (Germany is our direct neighbour) :sad:. Sorry for my English - today I'm at the Biorhythm intelectual bottom...
P.S.
And, no, there are no white bears here :wink:(in zoo's only)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: samplaire on 2001-10-31 07:03 ]</font>
at0m

Post by at0m »

Been to the demo as well. Indeed, it's more like step-in level, aimed at new customers. I found a dozen things they said that weren't really correct.
I felt like I could give them some fine tuning -lol. like the guy that did the pc presentation, connected 4 consecutive channels by mouse instead of 'n' for next, didn't know where to look for 'controllers' view, while it could be under 'View'.

I asked him if it were difficult to improve midi mapping (with separate savings per device or so) but he said i'd have to make template projects...

I've talked to them for a while, they were nice people though. Going to see them again at ACF, big audio event in Brussels.

Take care.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: atomic on 2001-11-02 10:09 ]</font>