Mackie Contol Univesal and Wolf Audio Design

A place to talk about whatever Scope music/gear related stuff you want.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Mixtremist

Mackie Contol Univesal and Wolf Audio Design

Post by Mixtremist »

Hi all. It would appear from everything I've seen that Wolf Audio Design makes the only Scope mixer that works with a MCU (Please correct me if I'm wrong!). Is he still around? I checked the website - it looks like it hasn't been updated in a couple of years. The last post on the site that I see from him is 12/07/2010 - the "Shop Re-Opened" announcement. I tried to view his demo videos of him using his mixers with a MCU, but I couldn't view the videos - I got an Http:/1.1 Service Unavailable error message. I see that there is a link to purchase the mixer, but I'm a bit reluctant to send 99 Euro off into the ether, never to be seen again. Anyone have updated info on WAD?
Thanks in advance.
Just play!
sunmachine

Re: Mackie Contol Univesal and Wolf Audio Design

Post by sunmachine »

Did you already send him an email to ask him directly?
His email address can be found here: http://www.wolf-audio.com/wad/info.html
Or PM him here...
http://forums.planetz.com/memberlist.ph ... ile&u=2442
dante

Post by dante »

I believe DAS made a mixer with Mackie Control.
Mixtremist

Post by Mixtremist »

Sunmachine - no, I haven't contacted him. Good idea - I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the links.

Dante - The only DAS mixers that I see are 2 freebies - the DAS xtcmixer, and the DAS XITEd mixer with some Mackie Control functions. Since I can't find any documentation on either, I'm going to assume that the xtcmixer is designed for XTC mode with no MCU functions, and the XITEd mixer is designed for the XITE-1 and XITE-1D? I don't use XTC, and I don't have an XITE. But, maybe the XITEd mixer can be used with Scope cards and a Mackie Control Universal. I'll keep digging around to see what I can find.
Thanks guys.
Just play!
wolf

Post by wolf »

I'm still around :)
Maybe I should write that on the website, too ..

I'll have a look asap what's up with the video. More insight gives the manual, which should be downloadable.
In case of any questions feel free to contact me.

have fun,
wolf