club house from amsterdam

Showcase for musicians using Scope in their music. Only the 75 most recent music files are online. Older files expire off the server.

Moderators: valis, garyb

ronaldmeij

Post by ronaldmeij »

This file has expired and is no longer available here. The owner of the topic can re-upload the file, or post a link to an off-site file. <BR><BR><a name="planetz-tag"></a>Genre: Club House amsterdam style<BR> <a name="planetz-tag"></a>Uses: Pulsar Mixers<BR> copyright © 2001 RM Geluidstechniek<BR> _____________________________________<BR><BR> hi there

iam ronald from amsterdam holland , i work as a studio engineer and live engineer.

Check my little demo with the pulsar some samples i ripped with my sl 1200 and my little friend mister DX-100 ( he is rocking again)

It is not fully mixed yet , but i think it is pumping on the dance floor already ,, check out my 909 kick , she is hot...
ronaldmeij

Post by ronaldmeij »

Fotget to tell some extra info

used gear

Tl Audio valve eq 5013
BSS Varicurve Dual eq 926
tc electronics M2000 reverb
tc electronics Tripple C multiband compr

Tell me if u like the beat ?
Sam Glass

Post by Sam Glass »

Ranking your own choon?! Cheeky blighter :smile:
ronaldmeij

Post by ronaldmeij »

no my brother was ranking me....
ontik

Post by ontik »

Simple test is would I dance to it???

Yes indeed, I do hope that it evolves a little more though but the beat is right there.

:cool:
borg

Post by borg »

although i'm more into underground techno (surgeon, mike dread,dj rush, speedy j om maar eens een landgenoot van je te vernoemen), i liked the (short) tune. it's definitely a good base to build a song on. as long as you don't put any vocal samples on it :lol:

btw, your kick kicks far better ass than the dutch soccer team can kick penalties. indeed a black day in dutch sports history.:sad:
andy
the lunatics are in the hall