SpaceF Stereo 2 Mono Dualizer

Tips and advice for getting the most from Scope. No questions here please.

Moderators: valis, garyb

dawman

SpaceF Stereo 2 Mono Dualizer

Post by dawman »

The Scope Platform has the sweetest Mono FX I am aware of and for recording vocals they are perfect.
But on synth effects inserts, or mixers these are used to great effect inside of a little SpaceF device.
If one takes out all of the dry elements in the insert effect rack of say a Bowen synth, and uses 100% wet, the panning is more pronounced and 2 different mono effects can be used.
I like to cpntrol panning by using the rate of an LFO, and in this case it send the audio to the SSB Modulator and then the SSB Phaser, and each effect has a different character.
Standing between 2 powered monitors this particular application and choice of effects sounds so ethereal.
I also like Jah Servants M2S for taking a vocal mic'd and sent to the Dualizer, w/ a pitch shifter, and the SSB Modulator in the slots.

A Great little device.
BTW, SpaceF has dozens of incredible effects and filters for mono use.
I can use one S2MD on each inert slot and pack 'em w/ filters, effects, etc.
Last edited by dawman on Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nightscope

Re: SpaceF Stereo 2 Mono Dualizer

Post by nightscope »

“Women and rhythm-section first!”
spacef

Post by spacef »

i wonder if i must take it as a reminder for a forgotten update.... :roll:
nightscope

Post by nightscope »

spacef wrote:i wonder if i must take it as a reminder for a forgotten update.... :roll:
I don't think so . However, if the shoe fits. :P

ns
“Women and rhythm-section first!”
spacef

Post by spacef »

It could (fit ) ;-)
I've been so buzy with LBH VIII thing that i sometimes feel guiltiness by not taking care of one or two things... but that's why i'm still on LBH (which had a lot of "r&d" that will be beneficial in the future) , it will be final and released directly as what would have been a v2 or v3 otherwise... software completely done with no bug or modifications = great satisfaction for users AND for developper ;-) ... at least for the scope version, lol :-)