problems PulsarII

An area for people to discuss Scope related problems, issues, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

dito

problems PulsarII

Post by dito »

A friend has a problem with his PulsarII. I wrote the following:

"I bought two years ago PulsarII of second hand has always worked wonders, in fact the installation is not think of another world, but this time to format the pc, for the exclusive use for the PulsarII, because no reason was because no audio sounds nothing, just pulls me sound of the synths of the card,, carries more than two weeks trying all, I have downloaded version 4.5 of soft and no nothing is not where to shoot, yesterday I did something very strange was trying to play a song and suddenly began to ring but nothing else for 4 seconds and remains hooked up to be remains silent again, and I failed to ring anything, not because he did so,, , as you see it is not very easy but if you come through something thousand if not. And, in terms the routing I think it is not difficult to make sound audio only have to draw the table connect a wave source, and their respective wave dest. With the analo. Dest and the asio connected and little more,,, no? ? Well, if you can give me some idea of luxury, but it is grateful anyway."

Not what can happen :-? ... Does any idea? .

Thanks.
next to nothing

Post by next to nothing »

hi.

first of all connect wave source via mixer to analog dest, so you can see signals in your mixer.

second, tell us where you from an somebody can probably help you in your home language:)
Mr Arkadin

Post by Mr Arkadin »

He's Spanish i think - it's really hard to understand that babelspeak, innit?
H-Rave

Post by H-Rave »

That's painful
:)
Core2Quad Q9400 2.66Ghz, Asus P5Q EPU,Radeon HD4350 4Gb Ram,320Gb 7200Rpm,Windows 7 Pro 32 bit,Cubase 4+5,NI Komplete 5+6, Scope 5 - Mix&Master - Synth&Sampler,Pulsar II Classic - PulsarII XTC,.Core2duo 3.00Ghz.Presonus Firestudio Tascam FW1884
dawman

Post by dawman »

That's what I must look like at the French Scope forum. :lol:
hubird

Post by hubird »

:lol:
dito

Post by dito »

thanks
H-Rave

Post by H-Rave »

Send in a sceen capture a picture speaks a thousand words.

:)
Core2Quad Q9400 2.66Ghz, Asus P5Q EPU,Radeon HD4350 4Gb Ram,320Gb 7200Rpm,Windows 7 Pro 32 bit,Cubase 4+5,NI Komplete 5+6, Scope 5 - Mix&Master - Synth&Sampler,Pulsar II Classic - PulsarII XTC,.Core2duo 3.00Ghz.Presonus Firestudio Tascam FW1884