has anyone bought the 'cos' or 'void' synths?

A place to talk about whatever Scope music/gear related stuff you want.

Moderators: valis, garyb

mr. prawn

has anyone bought the 'cos' or 'void' synths?

Post by mr. prawn »

i wonder what people think about them? i have a nord rack 2 which im not so crazy about, so id be more interested in 'void', though it would be interesting to see how 'cos' compares w/ the nord.
wish there were some demos provided, especially when the price is so high...come to think of it, i have been thinking about getting the prodyssey too, but again there is no demo available, and 200euro is too much just to take a punt on a plugin, for me :(
anyways if anyone has tried these synths and has an opinion, id love to hear it! (this isnt intended this to be a negative post about soniccores pricing)
...cheers
Sounddesigner

Post by Sounddesigner »

I've been very interested in the Void synth myself. I heard the audio-clips and really like the personality of that synth. I wish i could demo it but i plan to just take a chance and buy it in the future. I would love to hear opinions on it as well from those who've heard it.
erminardi

Post by erminardi »

Prodyssey is without doubt the best synth available for Sonic Core. 8)
Go for it ;)

ps. there are several MP3 around as Proyssey demo...
4PC + Scope 5.0 + no more Xite + 2xScope Pro + 6xPulsarII + 2xLunaII + SDK + a lot of devices (Flexor III & Solaris 4.1 etc.) + Plugiator.
Wired

i like cos, working on void

Post by Wired »

cos is cool, as its soooo alternative, but void is a little iffy, ...can't work it yet for anything besides soundeffect type patches, thats why its probably called void tho, because of the "spacey sounds"
hifiboom

Post by hifiboom »

erminardi wrote:Prodyssey is without doubt the best synth available for Sonic Core. 8)
Go for it ;)

ps. there are several MP3 around as Proyssey demo...
i aggree...
Casar

Post by Casar »

Although slightly intoxicated I ordered these synths but I have no further experience of them yet. I don´t know if they will ship them or if I will download them somewhere later. There is a promo price right now so I took the chance. 159 Euro for both.