STW's Morpheus Version 2

Anything about the Scope modular synths

Moderators: valis, garyb

dawman

Post by dawman »

This is such a beautiful piece of work. I am enjoying the J9K Modulation Matrix. I have changed it slightly to send out four channels, added Adern's Tape Drive, and tweaked some of it's presets as we all do. But the three presets that are spectacular are the SpaceSynth, Seaworld, and Motion Pad. This synth gets layered with the Creamware Prodyssey for some incredible sounds. I think when I open tommorrow I will turn some heads with this new DAW. I am only comfortable at running it at 70% as it seems to get funky after that with the Type I, Type II mix of cards.
This is how it goes down now,....
Morpheus II layered w/ Prodyssey,
Solaris Modular needs no layering
SE-1x w/ ProOne layered,
SpaceF's smoking ass FX amd BiOsc 4. I tried to use my partners spare Sony LCD sunglasses to no avail though, too bad. He uses a pair with his Kyma DAW and has his mouse and Shuttle Pro, and this is pretty radical shit. One lens of the sunglasses has an LCD Optical lens, like our Apache pilots use, and it looks like you have a huge LCD screen 2 feet away. I will just wear my John Lennons and be good. I am filled with anxiety, and wish to thank all 3rd party developers just one more time before I do battle.

Celmo.....Tape Sim
Adern Flexor 1.5 modules
SpaceF.......BiOsc 4, SatMix, and God made FX.
John Bowen.....The mighty Solaris 4.1 Modular, and that FAT BASTARD ProOne
STW's Morpheus Vrs.II
And Creamware SFP w/ Prodyssey
Honorable Mention:
GaryB & Saki A., for making my DAW's a reality.

These People Are The Reason I Sound Like GOD Descending From Synth Heaven!!

The World Is Beautiful.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: scope4live on 2006-09-13 18:35 ]</font>
eliam

Post by eliam »

When will you share with us a piece of your God-revealed Sacred Temple's Synth Heaven? I mean, aren't you sent down here to awaken the souls to new realms of sonic wisdon, bliss and absolution? We've been patient enough, give us something now, or else there could be trouble...
steffensen

Post by steffensen »

:lol:

:roll:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: steffensen on 2006-09-14 01:51 ]</font>
dawman

Post by dawman »

My next task is to work with VDAT and to learn how to convert it to mp3's. My mother's busting my balls also. The last time I sent my Dad something to listen to it was 1995, and he says he is tired of the Isao Tomita, and George Gershwin shit. So I agree, put up, or shut up. My only excuse is that I never really felt that I was completely happy with my DAW's sounds, that is until now. The conversion of all my sample libraries is complete, and my synths are FAT so I agree, it is time. I hope you enjoy Jazz Fusion / or re-done classical, cause it's back to my roots again to re record my transitional times in the world of hardware to software, and that it where it starts. proof of my elational moments with SFP must go on record.

So It Shall Be Written, So It Shall Be Done,
darkrezin

Post by darkrezin »

Jazz fusion is just fine. Bring it on!
dawman

Post by dawman »

Did you recieve my email Darky? Next couple of weeks is going to get very bust 4 me and VST stuff. Your guidance would be appreciated on the topic of EnergyXT hosting.
darkrezin

Post by darkrezin »

Didn't receive anything... re-send :smile: