Enough

An area for people to discuss Scope related problems, issues, etc.

Moderators: valis, garyb

Tony B

Post by Tony B »

I have two Luna 11 cards. One has gone bad two times. I got it checked out the first time by Creamware without any problem. It is now defective again. I contacted one Jo at Creamware who informed me that I have to send the card to the store I bought it from so they can send it to them. This sound a bit as though someone is trying to get rid of you. I believe I am living too far for proper Creamware support. I contacted the store but has not received a reply. I believe I have been gotten rid off. So if you all don't see any post from me I wish everyone the best for the future.
hubird

Post by hubird »

comon Abre, not so desperate :smile:
how about the garantee of your 'new' card?
You shouldn't give up now!
BTW, did you use the ends of your STDM cables? there's termination involved :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hubird on 2005-06-02 16:18 ]</font>
garyb

Post by garyb »

wow, again? do you have a problem with heat? how about salt air? 99% or purer alchohol should help that, maybe even reseating the card... we gotta get you taken care of....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: garyb on 2005-06-02 20:13 ]</font>
Tony B

Post by Tony B »

What is getting to me mainly is the card that is giving me trouble is the newer one. The guarantee is up. The older one is working perfectly. I hardly ever use that card because the DSPs would not show up. I cleaned it a few times with alcohol. Sometimes it would work and then stop. I have since gotten a reply from audiomidi.com the people I bought it from. I had to give them the name of the guy who spoke to me at Creamware. I am waiting to see what is next.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: abre on 2005-06-03 10:31 ]</font>

Post by Guest »

you may want to contact ralf for an RMA
rb@creamware.de

send your email again to ralf and a brief note and ask that he issue you an RMA,

you may be able to send the card directly to Ralf in Germany.
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

Most probably the problem is not the card. I hope you can solve the problem just by cleanning. Anyway, I hope that the card that you suspect is not working correctly is not the one you are traying to sell:

http://www.planetz.com/forums/viewtopic ... &forum=8&2

I think the buyer should know if this is like this, before getting the card, just in case.
*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*
Ralf

Post by Ralf »

Hi Abre,

please contact me on monday by phone ( 0049 2241 59580 ) or via email : rb@creamware.de

I think, we will find a way to handle this problem.

cheers
ralf

On 2005-06-03 03:42, abre wrote:
What is getting to me mainly is the card that is giving me trouble is the newer one. The guarantee is up. The older one is working perfectly. I hardly ever use that card because the DSPs would not show up. I cleaned it a few times with alcohol. Sometimes it would work and then stop. I have since gotten a reply from audiomidi.com the people I bought it from. I had to give them the name of the guy who spoke to me at Creamware. I am waiting to see what is next.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: abre on 2005-06-03 10:31 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ralf on 2005-06-03 16:32 ]</font>
Tony B

Post by Tony B »

Nestor for your information I am guy who believes that honesty is always the best policy. The card I am selling is not the defective one. At first I was going to sell all but when I discovered the problem with the other one I have since decided to sell the good one only with all the plugins. Tecnically I was on my way OUT. I then contacted Creamware to see if they would repair the defective card. If I wanted to sell it do you feel I am so foolish to post on the forum that it needed repairs? I don't take too well when guys look at me that way. I don't want to dwell too much on the Creamware issue. I am not selling any AGAIN.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: abre on 2005-06-04 01:10 ]</font>
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

I’m sorry my words bothered you Abre! I didn’t want it at all...

Allow me to explain myself a little:
Unfortunately, we live in a difficult world, I know about your lovely music, but I don’t know about you very well, so I didn’t know if you were or not selling a defective card, why couldn’t it be possible? That actually could be possible. Believe me, I’m glad you are not into this and I'm happy that honesty is the way for you :smile:

I’m sure you can understand me, what I wanted to do is preventing somebody buying a defective hardware, you have not to feel bad because in no way I have attacked you, or your integrity. I just did a question because I don’t know you, and things of the like have already happened and some defective cards have been sold, this truly irritated me much. There have even been a companie that have sold SCOPE cards, got the money, but the cards never appeared, you know what I mean, this is terrible. Think that I was defending Planet Z musician’s interest, if any other guy would have post it and things would matched as they did, I would have asked the same question. Think that it is easy to believe it, as it was the same card, because you were selling exactly the same kind of card you are having problems with. I beg you to understand my disbelieve, it makes sense.

Please, don’t get it bad, and let me send you a sincere smile :smile:
*MUSIC* The most Powerful Language in the world! *INDEED*
Tony B

Post by Tony B »

Nestor I have two Luna 11 cards. Anyhow I am glad to know what you said was in the interest of our fellow Pulsarian. I am a bit on the edge these days as I was having that card problem. Ralf has since rescued me from my dilema and things are looking up. For a reasonable fee he has agreed to change the card. He is a good guy. I can tell by reading other people problem and how he has asisted them. Everything is COOL now. :cool: :cool:
Nestor

Post by Nestor »

I'm truly happy things are going one man! :smile: Keep at doing much music now that you can again. I'm also glad you understood what I said before. Cheers.